0.) Prolouge

The sound of cars, smells of food, and sights of the city was all that was sensable as Yoongi walked down the sidewalk in the busy city of Seoul.

"Yoongi! Yoongi!" Hoseok exclaimed as he chased after Yoongi.

"Huh?" Yoongi stopped in his tracks, looking to see who had called for him.

"Yoongi! Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!" The other smiled and embraced Yoongi in a hug.

"Yeah, I know." Shot back coldly. "I'm not really in the mood for talking so..."

Hoseok tilted his head and furrowed his brows, not getting what Yoongi had been hunting at.

"...Do you mind?" He asked, waiting for this interaction to end.

"Oh...right. Sorry, haha." Hoseok backed up and began to walk the other way.

"Wait--" Yoongi unenthusiastically called after Hoseok.

He turned back around with Sparkles in his eyes, hoping that Yoongi would tell him he could stay "Yes?"

"Why don't you give me your number. So we could catch up...later." Yoongi sighed, not knowing why he was suddenly being nice to a person he didn't want to see.

"Okay!" Hoseok agreed flashing his signature smile.

Yoongi couldn't figure out what it was, but something about that smile of Hoseok's made his heart do flips and make him feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"Yoongi? Are you listening? I asked for your phone."

"Oh! Right uhm..." He handed Hoseok his phone.

He didn't want to admit it- but perhaps he had just developed a crush for Hoseok.