2.

"That was fun." Hoseok smiled at the older as the two walked down the sidewalk in the rain.

"Yeah...Sure it was. Up until I was publicly embarrassed, infront of a few friends as well."

Hoseok scoffed. "Hey, I called you cute. You should feel better by now."

Yoongi huffed. He did feel better. As a matter of fact, Hoseok calling him cute made him so happy, it had made his heart hurt.

"Whatever."

"Yoooongiiii!" Hoseok whined, frowning.

"What?"

"Do you like me?"

"What!?"

Hoseok looked at Yoongi with the most endearing look ever. "Do you?"

"..." Yoongi was just kept walking. Not trying to show Hoseok how embarrassed he was.

"Yoongi? Answer me." Hoseok crossed his arms.

"...I-" Yoongi sighed "...maybe."

"I KNEW IT!" Hoseok smiled wide and bright. "Now stop hiding your face, it's beautiful."

[Entering: YOONGI'S HEADSPACE]

WHAT THE FUCK KSKSKLSKD

WHY'D HE JUST CALL BE BEAUTIFULSKKRKCLGLRLLRL

I CAN'T BREATHEKSOLDDL

HELP MEKEOSOSODOOSOFLDPLZ

_END

"W-what?"

"Did you not hear me? I said stop hiding your face." He pouted, tickling Yoongi as a trick to make him stop

Yoongi giggled endlessly.

They finally reached Hoseok's appartment. "Well, you're home?" Yoongi paused for a moment before adding a soft "Thank you."

"Hm?" Hoseok turned around to face the older. "What for?"

"Everything, actually..." Yoongi scoffed "I....YOU! You...You're very pretty." He changed the subject.

Hoseok bursted into laughter, his big smile appearing once again. "Thank you, You are too." He left a kiss on the mans cheek, which did his heart no good.

Damn.

Yoongi could have collapsed and turned red right then.

Gosh, what is he doing to me...