1.

"𝖸𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖾!" Hoseok called to the older who certainly was unheeding.

"Huh?" Yoongi asked, flustered because of the nickname.

"Are you paying any attention? I was telling you about the time I spent in America..." Hoseok explained, knowing the older haven't, at all, a clue of what he had said.

"Oh? Well, was the time you spent there amusing?" Yoongi asked, not really engrossed in the topic. He only enjoyed watching Hoseok's eyes sparkle as he ended each sentence with a bright smile.

There was something... Something about the way he glistened and glimmered in the honost. sunlight that made Yoongi feel a certain way.

The way the sun was actually nothing compared to his Hobi.

Something about the way he could stare into the younger's eyes for forever, almost as if he were his lover.

The way he was supposed to hate Hoseok but he only wanted Hoseok to be his one and only. For, of course, he already was Yoongi's everything.

"Yoonie? Aren't you listening to me?" Hoseok asked, pushing Yoongi out of his room of thoughts and locking him in the darkness he had called confusion.

"What?"

Hoseok sighed, sliding Yoongi's cup of coffee across the clear table. "You've been staring. Maybe you're a little tired."

Yoongi, again flustered, looked down trying to hide his embarrassment. "I wasn't staring... I was just listening."

"Then tell me what I just said."

"'Then tell me what I just said'. That's what you just said." Yoongi smiled, hinting at his sarcasm.

"Yoonie, you're annoying. You know that?" Hoseok asked, rubbing his foot lightly on the older's from under the table.

"I may be annoying, but you're the biggest nuisense ever." Yoongi responded, taking a sip of his insipid coffee.

"And you're the hugest, most outrageous idiot ever." Hoseok smiled rather insincerely.

"Well you're the dumbest, most stupidest nerd with the knowledge span of a rat." Yoongi started laughing. It only lasted for a few seconds as he saw Hoseok lightly frowning.

"Wait...u-uhm, I'm so-"

"It's not my fault I got excepted into SU and you got into a local University. It also isn't my fault that I had to teach you simple middle school level math equations when we were in 11th grade. Oh, and I don't think you recall the time you had attempted to read a paragraph from a passage in 5th grade, then I had to read it for you, because I do, and I surely can enlighten you."

"I-"

"Oh, and can you spell iridocyclitis?"

"Uhm..." Yoongi looked around to see the people staring at the two.

"Damn, mans really got dragged..." A pretty blonde haired boy whispered to his friend, who looked as if he just climbed out of a bath full of paints.

"Yeah, uh, could I have another donut?" Yoongi asked the waiter, too embarrassed to continue his conversation with Hoseok.

Hoseok then mumbled something under his breath and chuckled lightly.

"Say it to my face, coward." Yoongi turned to face Hoseok.

"HE'S CUTE WHEN HE'S EMBARRASSED." Hoseok yelled back causing Yoongi to freeze.