1

4:30

"Fuck." i sighed, sitting up in bed.

every night i've been dreaming about this boy. for the past five months now. it's an unbreakable cycle. I talked to people about it, and they call me crazy. I hide it, people say i'm depressed or make crazy assumptions.

i need to clear my head.

i got up and changed into leggings and threw on a large hoodie.

i left my bedroom, and grabbed my keys off the counter only to find my best friend, who doubles as a flat mate, Victoria sitting on the couch.

"Charli. are you okay?" she sighed, as i came and took a seat next to her. i smiled quickly before nodding.

"where are you headed?" she asked, turning her attention back to me, instead of the television.

"i'm just gonna go on a drive." i smiled.

"just need to clear my head."

"are you still dreaming about that boy?" she asked.

"yes." i smiled, thinking about him.

"you're crazy girl." she giggled, before giving me a quick hug.

i smiled in response and went out the door, and headed down the stairs. even though we lived seven floors up, it's for the better. i'm in no rush.

living with tori has made my life easier, in some ways. but, it just makes me realize how SINGLE i really am, since her girlfriends over at our flat what feels like 24/7.

yes, tori is very, very gay. i was the first person to know which actually made me really happy.

we were in a facetime call a few years back, and once the conversation went silent, she said it.

"i'm gay."

all i did was smile, and nod, "i know."

it wasn't hard to tell. she's never been one to hide her feelings. constantly checking girls out is definitely a sign. but, since then our friendship grew even stronger.

but, enough of tori. once i got to the car park, i hopped into my humble, jeep wrangler, and stuck the key into the ignition turning it on.

i wasn't quite sure where i was going. maybe a shop i can go and get candies at. or maybe just go to Tesco and and harass a few people.

-
-

a/n
so, i was gonna wait to upload this until i finished teachers pet, however, today marks the one year anniversary of Minimintex and i being friends 💕 since this whole book is dedicated to her, i decided to upload the first chapter 🥳

i love you bish 🖤

-laney 🤠