3

*charli*

i got to a small shop, it was about thirty minutes from my house but it was worth it. they've got the best candies, and drink selection. once i got inside i grabbed a red bull, as well as some gummy bears, and sour gummy worms.

i got back into my car and drove to the park, it was about 5:10 now, so i decided i was going to capture a few pictures of the sunrise. oh yeah, incase you didn't know, i'm a professional photographer. i work with famous celebrities and youtubers sometimes. currently i've been photographing people like Khalid, Lil Skies, and Stormzy. So i'm all around the world at times.

A few weeks back i made the executive decision to take a break from traveling and just relax at home, in the wonderful place you call Brighton.

"hey what are you doing awake so early?" someone spoke, dragging me out of my thoughts.

i looked up at him, and saw he was quite tall, especially compared to me. his hair was a dirty blonde/brown color. His eyes were a wash of dark brown, and. he had a large smile plastered on his face.

"Could say the same to you, Stranger." i giggled, as he looked back up at me.

"Oh sorry, I'm Joe. I didn't mean to alarm you." he chuckled softly.

"You didnt, it's alright." i smiled, adding,

"I'm Charli."

"Good to meet you Charli, so why are you up so early?" he asked.

"It's good to meet you, too." i smiled.

"And I just can't sleep much anymore, so i decided to buy some candies and red bulls and watch the sunrise." i smiled once more.

"Now, why are you up so early, Joe?"

"I was just going on an early morning run, then i came here to watch the sunrise." he smiled, taking a seat next to me, on the grass.

"Great minds think alike." I chuckled.

We were currently sitting on a very large hill, which you could see the entire park from, as well as the lake behind it. This was the perfect view for any sunrise or sunset.

"red bull?" i offered, with a giggle.

"it's my cheat day, i'll take it." he laughed, as i handed him a can from my bag.

"May I ask why you have so many?" he asked, taking a sip from the can.

"It's the only thing keeping me awake at this point." I laughed.

"I feel you. I normally just workout to help clear my mind when I can't sleep."

"I haven't worked out in almost a year. I've been so busy." i smiled, biting into a gummy worm, and handing joe the bag.

"Well, would you like to go with me one day you have free time?" he asked, with a small smile.

"I'd love to." i giggled, as he bit into another gummy worm.

"These are actually amazing, where the hell did you get them?" he asked.

"This small shop about five or ten minutes from here." I giggled.

"Why are these so different from every other gummy worm i've tried?" he asked, then laughing at how weird his question sounded.

"It's a small shop that sells German candies instead of ours." i laughed.

"So I'm eating German gummy worms?"

"Yes, yes you are." i smiled.

"the suns rising." i said, turning my attention back to my camera.