5

"Hi." i smiled, as Deji opened the door.

"Yeah hi." he laughed.

rude.

"Um, what were your ideas for the shoot today?" i asked.

"I don't know, cant you think of something?" He answered, leading me to his bedroom i guess.

"Uh-" I started as he interrupted me,

"Im just fucking with you. I'm not some cunt with a stick in their ass who's gonna judge you, over every little thing." He chuckled.

"Oh, thank God. i was terrified." I giggled.

"Now if it were my brother it'd be a whole new story." He laughed, as we took a seat on his bed. and fuck me, it was so comfortable, felt like i was sitting on a cloud.

"I beg I don't meet him." I chuckled, along with him.

"I wish I hadn't." He rolled his eyes.

"Thats kind of the whole stigma that I'm getting with your brother." I said, pausing for a minute, as he looked at me slightly confused.

"One of my mates said he didn't like him, he said he had a boxing match with your brother?" I said, well, asked.

"Oh you know Logan Paul?" Deji asked.

"Oh yeah, i know him, i'm always the photographer he goes to when i'm in the states." I smiled, adding,

"But, he's not the one i'm talk about. Do you know Joe Weller? I believe thats his last name." I laughed, questioning myself.

"Ah, Joe. Yeah they fought back in February of 2018." He replied.

"Joe says he lost 'terribly' was it that bad?" I laughed, which made Deji chuckled, as he shook his head yes.

"It was terrible. Joe barely threw any punches." He laughed, remembering the night.

"Damn." I laughed, as deji had his mum, Yinka, snap a photo of us for his instagram. It was a weird position, as we had just met but he said he had an idea.

@comedygamer- my photographer thinks i'm cute. do you ship it? ( not the girl playing charli but eh it'll have to do)
♥️-543K   💬-80K

@sdmnstans- eh, fuck it. you do you bro

@miniminter- nah

@tobjizzle- big up man 🙌

@charli.x- i meannn 🤣

@jallow- she's fit fam

@joeweller- you two are cute together

i read through the comments, laughing at few and liking a couple, before turning to Deji.

"that was your idea?" i laughed, as he played the KSI v Weller fight.

"shit you wanna watch this before or after the shoot?" he asked.

"whatever works for you." i smiled.

"we can watch it before." he said, laying down on his "side" the bed.

"you can lay down if you want." he laughed.

"okay." i chuckled, sliding my shoes off and getting under the blanket.

-

"SHIT" Deji yelled.

"he took a massive fucking L." i said, staring at the tv in disbelief.

"i know." he said, before yawning, which inevitably made me yawn.

"i wanna nap." he laughed.

"honestly same." i giggled.

"then we shall sleep. the gods have spoke." he smiled.

"do you know the time?" i asked, as he replied,

"It's about 3:10." with a smile at the end.

"Is that a baby album?" I smiled, looking at the album of photos on his desk.

"Yeah." He said, grabbing it and flipping through a few pages.

"This section is from when my brother and i were in middle school."

he flipped through a few more pages until we reached the high school section.

"Give it this was only a few years ago but still," He laughed, as my eyes scanned over a few photos.

One picture really stuck out to me. It was a blonde boy. He looked like the guy from my dreams, but that can't be, he isn't real.

"Whats his name?" I asked pointing out the boy, hoping he would say anything but Simon. I don't want to get my hopes up, especially over someone who doesn't know me.

"That, is my brothers best mate, Simon Minter." He chuckled, as i mentally face palmed myself.

"They're still best friends to this day." He added.

"Ooh do you think he's cute?" He teased.

"maybe." i winked.

"He actually commented on my post earlier. I think he fancies you as well." Deji winked back.

"You should message him." He suggested.

"I should?" I laughed.

"Yes, his username is miniminter." Deji said, typing it into my phone, that he stole from me while we were watching the fight. without a doubt, he blew up my camera roll with random photos of us.

"Text him, he already follows you." Dej smiled.