chapter 4

• hello guys, long time no see but I have returned >:) I'm still in school so school life and work gets in the way alot more often then I'd prefer, however I have come back with a single chapter, but do not fret more are coming for your enjoyment and viewing pleasure, I'm hoping soon to have a schedule up for you guys and will probably be putting up an information post soon on my schedules and a possible suprise for you guys. Well that's it guys,with that enjoy this chapter of TWH and I'll see you guys later!•

1 month into training

I've been with my master for what feels like atleast a month now. He's lightened up over the past few days however and it's been a slightly more enjoyable experience in comparison to the early few weeks. Not that my life is enjoyable it's just been alittle more bearable, the first weeks were hard and filled with alot of training and commands but my master has said that with due time I'll learn to function like a perfectly oiled machine. Following every action and command to the letter, one thing that has changed in my time here however has been my attitude towards.. well everything, it all seems alittle darker and cold compared to before. Atleast before I was with the people I had grown up with, the ones I had learned to call family. The trainers that I knew and atleast semi-trusted... now, I'm all alone.
I'm not the only slave master keeps here for training,infact I'm one of about 10. All of us are kept separate most of the time and we're all being trained in different categories with varying levels of success.

So far to my recollection I have only met 4,they all seemed small and scrawny like me which isn't uncommon with slaves. Manufacturers have small budgets to afford good quality trainers and food is often in short supply,educating for slaves is taken entirely off the table 99% of the time seeing as most dont even make it to their 30s. There just isn't a point in teaching someone who is deemed as the weaker counterpart of the population... you know what just to make this easier why don't I explain to you why my country has become the way it is.

Slavery has been around for generations and for a short amount of time it was actually abolished entirely; that was until the uprisings; There just wasn't enough housing or money to go around so naturally the more dominant people rose up above the weak and took control, that's when slavery was reconsidered and brought back into practice. The rich naturally bought their way right to the top of the scale. Weaker and more submissive people started to act and speak in certain ways to please the rich, yes master, no master, I belong to you for my life means nothing. It's just what the generations before me had to do in order to survive. However after so long it no longer became a choice, it was my kind life style..that was around 110 years ago and only about 3-4generations of the rich have gone by, compare that to the 6-7 generations of the slaves. We aren't made to last and its become such a normality that you can go out and buy a slave for around 70$.. whether they'll be well trained and healthy is another story.

I would give anything to go back before the time of slavery, I often find myself wondering about what my relatives before me did with such freedom. To run outside, talk and shout as they pleased. Be given the freedom of education and travel..but that's not my reality, that will never happen for me because I will never get that freedom, I won't even get close..

Ah! I'm rambling, what was I saying? Oh right about my masters slaves. So far I've met or seen 4 of them, I'm being trained in the bdsm and discipline department, the 4 I've met are being trained in ddlg, pet play, total domination and hardcore bondage. Weird topics I know but it's what his clients request so it's what the receive. Master hasn't disclosed any new rules to me yet, atleast none worth mentioning and he hasn't mentioned that hes found me a master yet however he has told me that he's train slaves like me in the past, some of them go off to private buyers whilst others are sold more openly on a public auction. Its expensive and hard to get into if your a trainer, only the best of the best seem to be allowed access in to sell their merchandise, my master is one of the lucky few.

Master has upgraded my living conditions from a small,tightly cramped cage to a very small,worn out mat on the ground for me to curl up on in the night, a chain is connected to my collar at night and that itself is connected to a sturdy water pipe down here in the basement or well masters work place, he tells me that hopefully by the time my 6 months of training are up he will have me sleeping next to the bedside on a small mat, like down here. However I've still got alot of hardship and training ahead of me before that happens, master hasn't even introduced me to all the rules I need to memorize and learn yet and I'm honestly dreading it but I'm quite fearful for how my master will treat me. Will he be pleased with me if I can learn everything quickly and correctly? Will he punish me harshly for any wrong moves or incorrect actions? I dont know..

I've got to go..masters home and I need to be ready to greet him by the stairs..

•VOTE•FOLLOW•COMMENT•