chapter 7

5 months into training

"Back straight".."head up".."shoulders down"

My body moved like a well oiled machine, following the instructions and orders just like I had been instructed to. I was serious about proving to my master I was worth his money, I have to admit that the first few days of earning his trust back were tough and exhausting. From where I had struck him there was a small reddish bruise like mark, barely the size of a pebble and not noticeably thanks to its placement and the fact that his shirt constantly covered it. However that didnt stop me from apologizing heavily and taking the deserved punishment that was needed every day until the mark faded away to the perfect flawless skin it was prior. As soon as master saw me able to stand it was straight back to hard training, I wasn't going to mess up the second chance master had given me, even if pain erupted from my muscles.

Every few days my dressings were cleaned and changed for the open gashes and cuts along with the bruises that bled on occasion from the sensitive skin, master actually had another person come in about a week ago regarding my condition. I was nauseous and even though I had pulled myself to my feet to start the training for that day everything seemed fuzzy and unfocused, my hearing wasn't the best and I was missing alot of the things master was trying to tell me. That caused him to grip me by the scruff of my neck for a few seconds until my legs buckled and I passed out.

It was worrying if not an unpleasant suprise to find myself waking up to a blanket and pillow, I all but freaked out and threw them across the room, master entered shortly after with another man, he was taller then master but with a lanky frame, no muscle. He had dark eyes which were hard to see from the grey lighting I had become accustomed to in the room and bags to match them.

He spoke in a soft but clear voice as he approached my shaking frame of fear, I'm sure that if the room was quiet enough you'd be able to hear the rattle of my bones.

"Hey, your okay I'm here to help you-..um-..I'm a doctor. Tell me your name and im sure we can get you feeling better" he asked me, to which I looked up at him, the lump in my throat forcing it's way up into a ragged breath "he hasn't got a name nick, just talk to him and he'll understand who your talking to. He knows slaves don't get names" my masters voice clearly contrasted the mans soft voice with his dark and cold tone. The man, nick, turned back to my master with a huff. "Will you cut the trainer act for a few minutes Anderson, the boys a bag of bones and blood, his skin's barely white with the amount of bruises and mud smudges on him. You know buyers value proper care and condition with these things...what's his serial number" the man seemed to be telling master off in a way. A bold and brave thing to do considering my past experience with suck things. My master huffed like that of a moody child before giving the man an answer "watch what you say in here nick. I've kept him away from the world for a reason up until now and I'm only calling your shady ass in because I haven't got the right equipment to look after it...its SBO462"

I looked up with slightly parted lips, master seemed to be giving into the man in a way and I was left at awe , my master seemed invincible to anyone, and yet he was talking to this man civilly.

The man turned back to me as he swept his blonde hair back, a small case being carried in one hand as he leaned down to my level, his knees touching the grimed floor which I was accustomed to living on, his white trousers having black smudge marks from it. "SBO462 huh? How about I just call my SB then for now" he offered me a toothy smile which I cringed at, my head dropping down to touch the floor as I tried to position myself to my knees. The man seemed to panick alittle as he reached his hands out and held me in place gently,I froze as my bones rattled, the thudding of my heart in my ears as air struggled it's way into my chest cavity. "Woah woah woah..its okay no need for formalities in your state, you don't need to do that at the moment your on a break, doctors orders okay" he seemed nervous by my attempts to move into position, practically forcing me to go against my masters training to always be ready to greet someone higher up.

"I-..I'm sorry si-r.. mas-aster" my throat was rough and dry as I pushed the words up, I had too. This man was being too kind and generous to me, I had to show master I wanted to follow orders and that I wasn't going against him. I had to apologize.

The man shushed me and told me to save my voice, it was alarming seeing as the man was probably mad at me, but his tone was still soft and comforting in a way, it was so confusing for a slave like me.

He ran an evaluation on me, having me attempt to stand, kneel and sit along with holding a few things or moving in certain ways, I know I had failed the test. So many of the things I couldn't do or complete, I even dropped one of the items and caused a crack in its surface, my hard breaths echoing through the room for a few short seconds before a jabbed my teeth into my tongue over and over again to stop the sounds, every time I did something to stop my noise or apologize for a task I had failed the man would calm and shush me into silence. He seemed nervous and panicked everytime. He was disappointed I knew it, I was disappointing him and my master because of how much I was failing.

Once he was done with the tests he actually stuck a large patch onto my shoulder, it hurt for a few seconds before my whole body seemed to numb and become paralyzed, I wobbled alittle before the man helped me lay down on my back, there was no pain as I did this. He shuffled through his bag as things rattled before he took an assortment of pills out and placed them in my mouth along with water, helping me swollow them before he shuffled through his bag again. My bruises were cleaned and properly covered along with deeper cuts closed up, he did this by sewing them, I didn't feeling pain from it. Once everything seemed to be covered and or stitched he came back up into my view, the blanket now placed on my lower half with the pillow back under my head, I was freaking out but I trusted this man. He had been so generous with my mistakes.

"There you go all better right, and nothing hurt I'm sure. Now get some rest, don't worry about getting in trouble. Your on break remember? Doctors orders" and with that he gathered up his things and got up off the ground, muck covering his once clean trousers and hands before he walked away.

"T-thank you!" I called after him. I had to show my gratitude to this man for his kindness to a low life like me, he paused, a sigh leaving his tense form before he continued walking until he exited the room, I hadn't even noticed that my master had left a while before.

Thanks to the dim lighting I could make out something which was now tapped to the wall next to masters work table. Something that wasn't there before but I could vaguely read from the dim lighting of the room.

[[Serial code]] °SBO462 °
[[Age]] °18°
[[Afflictions]]
°Head trauma, severe bruising, ankle fracture, broken wrist, broken palm, deep lacerations, lack of breath, Ecchymosis°
[[State]]
°Nervous wreck, fringed, frightened easily, egar to please or apologize°
[[Break duration]] °3 weeks°
[[Signed]] N. K .Marksman.