3 chop the morning wood *smut warning*

Graysons POV: Once we were inside I turned around to close the door and follow James to the kitchen. "Ok so I will make the snacks if you choose a good movie?" "Deal" I said as James turned around I noticed he was wearing shorts and I decided to stop and take a quick look.

By the time I finally settle on a movie called five feet apart (pretty much the only non-horror movie James has) James comes in with popcorn twizzlers and two Sodas. I put the movie in as James goes to turn off the lights. I sit down on the couch and wait for James to come sit with me...

James POV: It's really dark so I go to sit dow- Omg I just accidentally sat on Grays lap "sorry I didn't cya there" I get up to sit beside him while mentally face palming I hear the movie start as I hear "nope" Feeling his hands grasp onto my waist pulling me back down on his lap. As I sit on his lap I turn and see his goofy smile lit up by the tv and I can't help but smile back...

Next thing I know it's morning and it looks like we fell asleep during the movie. Trying the best I can I get up and go to the bathroom. while I'm there I do a tiny bit of makeup just to freshen up a little And then I brush my teeth and fix my hair. I go back to the couch and cuddle up with Gray again and while I wait for him to wake up I begin to admire his beauty... running a hand down his abs, feeling my acrylics glide effortlessly across his muscles...

3rd person POV: Grayson slowly wakes up. Seeing James makes his tent twitch and James loves it. "Hey beautiful" "Hey" James responded with a sexy smile.

"what did you dream about" James says "oh just ya know" Gray responded trying to cover up the fact his dream was about James. "Ya I think I do know" James smirked as he moved down to Graysons hard cock quickly unzipping his pants. " you don't have to do this" trying to be nice even though he wants it too. "I know" James replied while removing Grays underwear.

An 9 inch cock leaking pre cum smacks James face. After licking the slit James take the head in his mouth and then taking his full length until the head is halfway down his throat. Without even gagging James proceeds to bob his head up and down the shaft using his hands and mouth to give one of the messiest blow jobs. James looked up at Grayson through his fake lashes and that sent Gray over the edge, "I'm gonna cum" Gray barely got out before cumming in the back of James throat. After James swallowed his cum he moved up and kissed his new sexy boyfriend.