13 Truth or dare*Smutty*

James POV:
I blink my eyes open to see dim light shining through the window behind us. I smile to myself feeling Graysons body pressed against mine as he shifts in his sleep pulling me closer. Shivers run up and down my spine when I feel his warm breath on my neck.

I begin to trace my pointer finger along the muscles and veins of his forearms. "You look so sexy covered in hickies..." Grayson rasps his eyes wandering over the purple and red marks he made along my neck and collarbone. "And you look sexy in... me" I replied, giggling when I feel him begin to get hard. "Damn babe it's 8 in the morning and Your already getting me hard" he laughs running his hand through his dark brown hair.

"I'm sorry What can I do to help... daddy?" I pout turning to face him flicking my eyes up to his saying the last part, and he gets even harder and so do I. "You're such a whore" He glares down at me "only for you." I roll my hips into his. Grayson jumps on top of me with each leg on either side of me, pressing our lips together biting my bottom lip and letting it snap back into place before working his way down my body.

"How do you want it?" He asks, his eyes roaming back up my body. "I just want you.." I breathed longingly. At that he pulls off my boxers causing my cock to slap against his abs making me groan. Leaning back down he kisses and licks my v line until he gets to my cock. He licks from the base to the head before deep throating me. I tug at his dark messy hair and my breathing becomes heavy and uneven.

"Fuck me. Please?" I gasp as he pulls off me with a evil smile that makes my stomach tighten. He slides off his Calvin Kleins. Losing them in the sheets he rolls his hips up into mine at a torturously slow pace. "Gray please?"I whimper "Please what" Grayson cocks his head to the side. "Faster" I cry desperate for his cock.

"Why should I?" He asks slowing down even more to torture me. "Because I know you want to fuck me until I can't take any more" he leans into my body "you know what? You're right." He growls getting off the bed heading for the bathroom signaling for me to follow.

When I walk in he has the shower ready for us. He steps into the shower first and pulls me in with him. I stand close to him pressing our bodies together feeling his abs against my stomach. "So are you gonna fuck me or not?" I ask sarcastically. He grabs my ass "jump" I do as told and wrap my legs around his body knowing what's about to happen.

Slamming into me and pushing us up against the glassy tile walls I'm left power less. I begin to suck on his neck giving him marks to match mine as he continues to thrust into me forcing moans against his skin. "So goddamn tight" he groans slapping my ass until it's red.

At this point I'm so hard I need to touch myself. Reaching down I start to slowly pump my hand up and down my shaft. I throw my head back resting it against the shower wall I'm pressed against and moan even louder at the feeling of being both stretched and filled.

" Grayson" I choke out breathless with my head still resting on the shower wall. My legs begin to shake when his trusts get harder meaning we're both going to cum. A minute passes and I finish cumming on his and my stomachs just before he slams his hips up into mine one last time and comes.

He sets me down carefully and my legs are shaky for a minute so he holds onto me. "You should know it's fucking hot when you moan my name like that." He says running his hands through my wet hair, and I let my eyes close for a minute.

"My god you're perfect" I sigh and he laughs looking down at me " what do you mean?" He says still smiling. "I mean you're hot, funny, smart, you love me, and you can fuck like that." I smile at the last part. He tilts his head forward pressing our foreheads together and looking in each other's eyes. After a moment I kiss him and it just feels so right and I love him so much that being with him feels like I'm on drugs and I'm addicted.

We finish showering and we get out and start getting ready to go to the small nearby beach (that no one else will be at) Grayson gets dressed while I do my makeup. I hear the click of the door before I see Grayson in the mirror walking up to me looking handsome as ever. Gray stands behind me leaning down he wraps his muscular arms around me "are you gonna be ready soon babe?" He asks as we both look forward at us in the mirror "Ya I just need Ten minutes" "Okay take your time I'll be in the bedroom" he says kissing the side of my head and leaving the bathroom.

################

We pull up to the beach and it's beautiful the water is crystal blue and off to the side there is a small cliff that you can jump off of into the water. I grab our towels and Grayson got our food and blankets. We went to the sand and set up our little picnic thing.

################

"Oh my god really?!" I laughed leaning back on my elbows. "Ya when I was in like fifth grade I just couldn't breakup with her. So logically the first thing that came to mind was Ethan should breakup with her for me... and pretend to be me while doing it" he laughs after mumbling the last part. "Did she ever find out?" I ask as Grayson as took a drink of water "No... I hope not" still smiling I shook my head, slowly I started to think and space out.

"So" Grayson said pulling my attention back "real talk. How many kids did you want?" I sigh thinking about it for a moment "Originally I never wanted kids but Jayce and Devyn are part of my life now and I can't see it any different. But I don't want more kids. At least not right now, and if we do have more kids." I shake my head " you and your swimmers better calm down cause we're gonna take this one kid at a time." We both burst out laughing and Gray nodded his head " yeah I will definitely get them to chill out" he said between laughs.

After a minute passes without words I stand up and grab his hand pulling him up. "Let's play a game" I said with a smirk. He talked his head with confusion "truth or dare and you go first" immediately a dirty smile spread across his face. "Dare."

My smile grows bigger "jump off the cliff... naked" we walk up the path to the cliff. " you're fuckin crazy" He says pulling down his swimsuit,  I move close to him "and you love it" I push him off the small cliff and I hear a splash before Grabbing his shorts I run and jump off the cliff into the water.Once I land in the water I throw the swimsuit to Gray knowing how clear the water is.

"Ok James Truth or dare" He asks adjusting the waist band of his swimsuit. "Dare" I swim towards him "call the most recent person in your phone and pretend you're high as shit" I roll my eyes at him " you're trying to get me in a internet scandal aren't you?" What's the worst case scenario? "well who is it?" "Oh my god it's Shane. We were texting on the plane here. This is going to be funny 👏🏻👏🏻!" We swim to the sand pulling out my phone I Click on Shane's contact and press FaceTime "I'm gonna get you back" I say quickly before shane picks up.

"Hi Sister!" "Hey sister" I squint my eyes to look as high as possible. "Are you tired from the plane and where's Grayson?" " oh no I'm high and Grayson is right here" I move the screen to show Gray laying next to me on the beach. "Oh. WAIT WHAT? but you don't smoke?" Shane stares at me with wide eyes "Ya I know but like why not?" "Okayyyyyyy so how's the honeymoon? How's that wedding sex." He snorts "Its honestly great." I laugh " which part?" "Both!" Grayson shouts so Shane can hear through the phone and we both die laughing. "Okay well I'll let you two get back to fucking and smoking." " okay love you Shane" "love you Shane say hi to Ryland for us" Grayson chimes in. "Love y'all too bye" *hangs up*

I look at Gray "What?" "He's gonna think we smoke now." I laugh " truth or dare?" " truth. I'm to tired to jump off another cliff naked" he sighs pulling me closer to him so we're cuddling.
#########
We continued to talk until it was late and we got hungry for dinner so we head back to the hotel and eat. Later we get in sweats and watch tv until we fall asleep.

( hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry it took awhile to come out *cough* online school *cough*. next chapter shouldn't take this long leave your ideas in the comments. Love you all kitty girls and Daddies!😘✌🏻)