14 call me by your name *Smutty*

Graysons POV:
"I'm going to take a shower. I'll be right back" I give James a quick kiss on the cheek . "Ok love you babe" he smiled. I turned to walk out of the room and felt his eyes staring at my ass. I turn around and wink at him seeing a blush spread across his face from getting caught as I disappear into the bathroom.

################

Walking back into our bedroom James is on the bed naked and waiting for me. Moving closer to him he spoke softly, "Do you wanna try something... new?" I gently bite his bottom lip. "What did you have in mind" I smirk curiosity and arousal getting the best of me.

"I wanna top." His eyes staring confidently into mine. Slowly James hands glide down my bare back and gently squeeze my ass making my cock twitch. "Okay, I just want you." I desperately sigh kissing his neck.

Stopping he pulls me into the bed and begins kissing down my body just like I would do to him. "Are you sure?" He asks pressing a finger against my hole "James I want this just as much as you do" he smiled evilly at me and presses a finger inside. I close my eyes at the new feeling. Nodding for him to keep going he continues to finger me. One finger quickly turns into two and by the time he was at three I was a moaning mess. "James, I need you."

James pulls out his fingers and I whine at the empty feeling he aligns himself with me and slowly slides in. My breathing quickens and I buck my hips up making him enter me completely. He smiles seeing what he does to me. "James" I groan " that's right say my fucking name" he moans into my ear thrusting his hips into mine forcefully, and intertwining his fingers in my hair. "James" all I can do is say his name. All I want to do is say his name.

I clench the sheets in my fist feeling myself close to cumming. "I'm close" I stumble over my words with my mind all over the place. "Uhh me too" he grunts slapping our hips together one last time before we both cum.

He pulls out and rolls next to me. We face each other breathing heavily in the dark. The only light in the room is the glow from the moon shining through the window. I move my hand to his jawline my thumb drawing small circles on his cheek. "Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine." I whisper as we gaze into each other's eyes. "James" "Grayson" I whisper softer. "James" he whispered laying a hand on my chest. "Grayson" I kiss him gently, never feeling more satisfied than in this moment.

He drifts off to sleep so I just lay there admiring him and thinking. I think about how I crave him like heroin to an addict. I think about how lucky I am to have found someone I love and loves me back. I look at his peaceful face and the tiny features that I love about him. I run my fingers lightly over his smooth skin tracing his freckles and I touch his soft lips wanting to kiss them. Instead I kiss his forehead and close my eyes drifting into the same state as James.

(Hey guys this chapter is as some of you can tell i referenced "call me by your name" near the end. You should go watch it if you haven't already. You can watch it free at "fsharetv.co". This chapter was short but as you know the world is a shit show rn so I have a lot on my mind. I love you all kitty girls and daddies 😘✌🏻)