11 proposal *smut warning*

James POV:
All attention was on Grayson and then he got down on one knee "James... I love you. And I want nothing more than to be with you and raise these beautiful kids with you for the rest of my life." He said lovingly with tears in his eyes, mine not far behind. "I could never live without you. I always felt I was chasing something; the place where I belong. But when I'm with you I feel at peace like I finally found that place."

He pauses for a minute to calm down. " and ever since I met you I couldn't picture my life without you."  Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a black velvet ring box. "So James Charles Dickinson. Will you Marry me?" He asked through watery tears, opening the box. I was crying too and I started shaking my head " Yes. Yes of course I'll marry you!"

Getting up he slipped the white&rose gold ring on my finger. Pulling me into a kiss as our families came over to hug us.
#######

The next day we left the hospital. My family was going to stay for a couple days to help take care of the twins while I recover.
######
~5 months later~ The wedding is tomorrow

Me and Grayson are getting married tomorrow and I can't wait for him to be officially my husband. We aren't doing the whole 'can't see the bride' thing because of the reason for the tradition and because even though it would only be one night we would miss each other too much.

My dress and his suit are in our hotel rooms closet and tomorrow we will get ready and drive to the beach. I keep going over the check list in my head in the hotel shower until I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Grayson coming into the bathroom with only a towel hanging dangerously low around his hips. "Do you want some company?" He smiled opening the glass shower door. I looked him up and down biting my lip and nodding.

Dropping his towel I pulled him into the shower. He stood behind me "Where are the boys?" I questioned. "Your mom took them. She said she would take care of them tonight..." he said softly biting my neck. Grabbing my waist he turned me around to face him, as we were making out his hands travel along my back to the bottom of my ass. Grabbing my ass pulling me into his body more, feeling his growing erection excited me even more.

I slide my hands from the back of his neck down his chest hooking one around his waist, allowing the other to stroke him slowly. Pulling away from the kiss he rests his forehead against mine deeply inhaling and closing his eyes at the agonizingly slow pace I'm stroking him.

When he opened his eyes they were dark... no hungry... for me. I ran my thumb over his slit knowing how it drove him crazy, daring him to see what he would do. "Fuck" he cursed under his breath "do something about it." I dared him looking him in the eyes cockily.

Pinning me against the wall the hot shower water still running over us. Sliding his index and middle fingers inside me, curling them to immediately find my prostate. "Grayson" I whimpered into his shoulder. "What's my name?" Grayson spoke sharply, pulling his fingers out and adding another while quickening his pace. "Daddy" I cried looking up at him.

"That's better. Tell me what you want." He smirked. "Fuck me. please." I begged barely able to keep eye contact. Smiling evilly Grayson turned me around and trust into me all at once. Instantly I became a moaning mess. Clinging to the wall as my legs would give out any minute.

"Uhh how are you still so tight" Grayson grunts kissing and biting my neck, certainly leaving purple marks that would later need to be covered with makeup. "Daddy, faster" I moaned out reaching down to my painfully hard cock that was begging to be touched. Quickening his thrust he pulled my hand away and began jerking me off.

"I'm close babe, where do you want it?" He questioned movin to mark my shoulders as well. "Inside me daddy" I cried on the verge of cumming.

In seconds I was screaming, releasing on the walls of the shower. "Fuckkk" Grayson moaned into my ear, thrusting a few final times he finished.

Turning around we clean eachother off, got out of the shower and got dressed making sure to set an Alarm for tomorrow. Gray and I got into bed. He swung and arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I can't wait to marry you." He whispered kissing my neck where he left hickies earlier. " I love you Gray" I spoke softly turning around facing him. He smiled studying my face and kissed my forehead. "I love you to James" he pulled me into his chest. We fell asleep in each others arms both of us still so fucked out we didn't even remember falling asleep.

( Hey guys I'm going to take a small break from writing I'm just going through sum shit and need to figure it out. I just want to make sure I'm putting out the best material for you guys and I need to be in the right headspace to do so. But my next chapter should be out sometime next week. Make sure to comment on what you want to see in the future chapters it really helps me out. Stay safe, stay inside (aka stop spreading the mf virus) thank you for the support! Love you all kitty girls and daddies 😘✌🏻)