fifty seven : "only for you."

She was quickly escorted inside and brought to the VIP section when she pulled over and was seen by Harry's team. It looks like Harry told them prior to her arrival that she would be watching.

The arena was still empty since the show wouldn't start until an hour, sound checks were just made and the instruments were consulted to make sure unsolicited events will not occur.

She was sitting on the chair provided to her as she looked around, her eyes roamed around the huge number of seats that will soon be filled with fans who wanted to see Harry perform. She felt proud and happy for everything he has accomplished.

"You look lovely." She immediately smiled when she heard that voice. She didn't even think twice before lunging towards him and tackling him into a hug, earning a laugh from Harry who embraced her just as tight. "I'm so happy you made it."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Harry then rests his arm over her shoulder and pulled her close. She rested her head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. "I'm so happy for you." She spoke in all honesty, giving Harry a small smile as if to tell him that she was so proud of him. "You make me happy." He replies and gently plants a kiss to her lips.

"Are you ready for tonight?" She asks excitedly, wrapping her arms around his waist to tighten her embrace. "I'm a bit more nervous than usual." He answers with a chuckle, he was implying that her presence caused him to feel a bit more nerves than what he was used to feeling.

"Why are you nervous? I'm always going to be proud of you no matter what." She says earnestly, giving him that reassuring smile he always loved to see. "I don't know why, it's just your effect on me, love." He says cheesily, grinning from ear to ear as Serena bashfully buries her face to his chest.

"You're so cheesy sometimes." He laughed at her statement, he does try to crack in some pick-up lines here and there to see her reaction since he finds it absolutely adorable. "Only for you."

The two remained in each other's arms for a few more minutes before Harry was called onto the stage.

"I have to go now. Enjoy the show, okay? I'll be singing my songs for you." That's what all he said before running down from the level Serena was in to the stage. Serena could only laugh to herself as she stared at him lovingly.