eighty four : "one direction."

They were going to Paris tomorrow to meet Serena's parents, Harry was quite nervous but Serena was too. Her parents aren't exactly the most... normal parents, but she believes they will love Harry.

But for today, they were heading to Harry's house to fetch some things he would bring for their trip tomorrow, and also because Louis, Liam and Niall were very persistent on meeting her and today was the only day they were all available.

Serena wasn't as nervous as the time she had to meet Harry's family, mostly because the boys were around her age and she already met Niall. But of course, she was still driven to make a good impression to Harry's friends.

They got out of Harry's rover, only to be greeted by Niall who was too excited for his own good, he ran towards the two and immediately engulfed them into a bear hug. They didn't really complain, the man gives the best hugs after all.

Once Niall finally let them go, they saw the welcoming smiles of Louis and Liam who were both holding two young boys in their arms. Serena assumed they were Freddie and Bear, she saw Freddie in pictures and he looked like the exact spitting image of his father. Bear, on the other hand, she was only seeing for the first time.

Harry held her hand in his as he side-hugged the other two lads, Serena could see the wide smile on his face when he saw his two 'nephews'. "Hello, little bud." He cooed at the two boys who also shared the same excitement as their uncles and fathers. "Liam, Louis... Bear and Freddie, this is Serena. She is Uncle Harry's girlfriend." The two kids looked confused which made the adults chuckle.

"They have no idea what a girlfriend is, mate." Liam funnily says, ruffling his son's hair. "Well, she is my princess. How 'bout that?" His words made Freddie and Bear beam, now that's something they understand.

Niall decided to carry Freddie and Bear and play with them so Louis and Liam could formally meet Serena. Once the two kids were out running and playing tag, the two men hugged Serena and grinned widely at her. "It's so nice to finally meet you, S. I'm a fan!" Liam states, his eyes forming crescents with his wide smile. Louis also did the same and even joked. "I wonder what our kids would say when we tell them Evie's here."

Serena didn't bring her blue wig with her, but she's just tell the kids Evie decided to do something new with her hair. That's easy.

"So, what have you been up to? You're on a break now, H, right?" Liam pries, curiously looking at Harry while crossing his arms. "Well, yeah, I figured it's a well-deserved time off from work. We'll be going to Paris tomorrow morning." Louis' eyes widened slightly. "Paris? What's the occasion?"

"Meet the parents." Harry explains simply and places his arms around her waist. Liam and Louis then had that teasing smirks on their faces that made Serena blush. "I assume she has already met Anne and Gemma?" Louis adds, Harry threw a nod at him in response. "She did, they loved her."

"Well, if our blessing is what you need, we love you already. You seem to be treating Harry well, that's all that matters." Serena instantly brightens up at Liam's words. "Thank you."

They suddenly looked at Niall and the two kids, laughing loudly when they saw Niall frowning so sadly with mud all over his face. Bear and Freddie are two little troublemakers like their fathers, Harry thought.