eighty three : "way back home."

mature content ahead.

Liked by niallhoran, gemmastyles and 9,110,430 more.

serenadacarett_ i woke him up and told him to get up. five minutes later...

niallhoran AAAA YOU'RE BACK!

gemmastyles sleepyhead since 1994

colesprouse SOOOOOO.... :")

---

Liked by colesprouse, annetwist and 12,350,100 more.

harrystyles she's still trying to wake me up.

niallhoran my parents 💚💚💚💚💚

theleahwoods you two are so Instagram-worthy, i'm jealous

niallhoran i told you i'm available @theleahwoods

theleahwoods NO :((((( @niallhoran

niallhoran @theleahwoods 😓😓😓

---

Of course, as expected, the moment those pictures hit the Instagram feeds, the fans and the media went wild. Especially after the 'news' of Serena cheating got published, some were ecstatic to see that the two of them were still together, some were not so happy though.

Anne quickly sent them a call to express how happy she was about it. Apparently, she was aware of the recent tabloids that wrote about their relationship, Harry also called her about it. Basically, everything was back to normal again.

Harry and Serena both spent the remaining days of their break together, making up time for the hours they were away from each other after the small turmoil they found themselves into. They mostly stayed in Serena's apartment too, even joking that Harry should move in since he's basically living there at that point.

They didn't really do much; they just had movie marathons, they ordered pizza and KFC every other night and cuddled. They didn't even bother going out, they had all that they need under the roof of Serena's apartment, and also because they were trying to avoid the paparazzis hungry for some scoop regarding their relationship.

"I don't know why you watch this." Harry breathes out and rolled his eyes off the screen. "Shh, Fallon's talking." She shoved a handful of popcorn in her mouth and kept her eyes glued on the screen. "This is confusing." Harry voices out, referring to the twist and turns of Dynasty's plot.

Serena didn't listen, she was watching the show intently and that made Harry huff. She isn't even paying attention to him now.

That was one thing that changed about Harry, he was more demanding of her attention and he knew all the ways he could get it.

Serena immediately froze on her seat when she felt a cold hand snaking on her exposed legs, slowly moving towards the area in between her thighs. Her breath hitched, eyes darting to Harry whose dimples were protruding, eyes on the screen as if he was actually watching the television.

His fingers glided against her underwear, feeling the wetness forming on it as his chest swelled with pride when he hears a breathy moan being emitted from Serena's lips.

It didn't take long before he finally slipped his finger inside of her panties, pulling it to the side as his fingers played against her folds. The noises coming from Serena's mouth became louder, she can't even keep herself still as she craved for more, which Harry didn't deprive her of. He let her move her hips all by herself, her back arched from the pleasure she was receiving.

Harry inserted another digit and she was done for, she could feel her entrance stretch out as soon as Harry thrusted three of his fingers in. A certain coldness hitting her skin from Harry's rings, she lets out a whimper that sounded like cacophonies of sweet music to his ears.

He continued to work his fingers inside of her, with every thrust causing Serena's legs to shake. "Fuck, Harry... more." She sobs out, she had her eyes shut close as tears started to form, the euphoria she was getting from Harry's fingers alone was unbelievable, she felt so dirty but she loved it.

Her moans started to become louder, her knuckles turning white from the grip she had on the couch's linen covering. "You want to come, baby? Hm? Wanna come for me?" Serena nodded with a gasp when he felt him hit her sweet spot. "Y-Yes, please... please, please, please." She almost sounded like she was begging, and Harry was loving every second of it. The way she moaned and squirmed under his touch gave him an unexplainable high.

He kisses the side of her head. "Come for me, baby." He muttered darkly to her ear, a cocky smirk forming in his lips as he continued to ram his three fingers straight to her sweet spot, he could feel her walls tighten around his fingers and that was the signal Harry needed to know she was coming.

She screams, with one last thrust, her juices came out. Her chest was going up and down as she felt her high arrive, she was dripping with sweat and she was extremely exhausted. Harry then proceeded to clean her up, wiping her sweat and the come that stringed against her thighs before carefully carrying her in his arms.

"I love you." He says out loud, on his way to the bedroom while Serena smiles weakly, burying her head against his chest before drifting to sleep. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful- like an angel even, quite ironic especially with what they did just a few minutes ago.

The only thing that matters was them, that's for sure. And he's beyond happy that they're back to what they used to be, much stronger and better this time around.