eighty five : "little bear and little freddie."

"But why isn't your hair blue now?" Freddie's head was tilted to the side as he asks her in confusion, it was a question she expected to hear from the two of them. "Well, I decided to play around with colors and accidentally set a spell on my hair that made it brown, does it look bad?" She had on a sad pout that made the boys shake their heads fast. "You still look pretty, Evie!" Bear perks up, resulting to a few chuckles and aww-s from a distance that came from the boys.

On the kitchen, the four men were circled around while eating bread that Harry bought on the way here. "She's quite good with kids, huh?" Liam says in surprise, kids are very hard to handle. They don't easily trust people and can be quite grumpy when they don't get their way, but Serena was handling the situation pretty well.

Harry nods and stared fondly at the girl, a smile glued on his lips that made the other boys laugh. "She is, even my mother noticed that. Children love her."

"Can you bring Mal here next time?" Freddie asks, his words switching from babbles to coherent quite often. "I'll try, but Mal is quite busy leading Auradon, will it be okay if Evie's the only one who comes?" They nodded enthusiastically.

"Daddy, sleepy." Liam quickly walked to the trio and picked Bear up, the kid must be tired from  playing. "Alright, let's go to bed, love." He smiles at Freddie and Serena before heading upstairs. Serena then decided to carry Freddie in her arms and walk to Niall, Louis and Harry.

Freddie was still wide awake and hyper, which honestly didn't surprise them, Louis was just like him, the man doesn't get exhausted.

"Dad, can we keep Evie?" Freddie's question made the four of them cough and choke, Louis laughed while Harry playfully shook his head no and pouted. "You can't, little Freddie. I'm bringing her home." Freddie huffs upon hearing his uncle's words.

"Why not? Why do you get to keep her and not me!" They were all weary at this point, because Freddie might be throwing a huge tantrum soon so Serena made sure to kiss his cheek and hold him tightly. "You can keep me, Freddie. Call for me anytime and I'll come, yeah? Don't listen to Uncle Harry, he's a bad man, right?" Freddie nods and blew raspberries at the green-eyes male.

"Yeah! He's a bad man!" Niall also butted in and took Freddie from her arms, running and swinging the kid around like a plane, which of course, made the kid laugh out loud. "A little firecracker he is." Harry says with a soft laugh. "Just like his dad." Louis adds.

Harry looked at his wrist and sighed. "We have to go now, Lou." Louis took it as a cue to look at the clock and figured out it was indeed quite late. "Right! Hey, thanks for the visit. I'm so glad we had this time to meet, you two be careful on your trip, yeah?" Harry nods and embraced him thankfully.

"Freddie, love! Uncle Harry and Evie are going home."