Author's Notes 'n' Stuff

Hello, just a few things I want to get off my chest before I decide to actually do this.

First off, this is my first time doing this sort of thing, posting something I have written to be publicly viewed. So keep any expectations of good plot low, please.

Secondly, I'm one of those people here who are like 'I don't think this chapter is good enough, maybe I should spend another week or month on it,' so please don't expect a steady update of this. (It took me a good 2 years with a whole rewrite to think the first chapter is near decent...)

Thirdly, I'm writing this story as a bunch of 'entertaining filler' between occasional chapters of plot. I just want to enjoy my characters that I created live in my world and go and do random non particular stuff, like fight over a doughnut, go minesweeping and, yes, find love. (There will be a lover, BUT NO HAREM!) There will be comedy, fantasy, action, dark aspects (we're in the afterlife, of course there'll be something depressing) and slice of life. Maybe other stuff, we'll see.

4th, there will be swears, deal with it. The most I can do is something like this 'F*** you!' if anyone wants me to. (There's always that one guy...)

5th, as part of my 'keep low expectations' memo, I feel that my main characters backstory is...'I just wanted my main chatacter to have this personality so here's some BS reason as to why they're like this.' I apologize as even I know how shit that can be.

6th, I will make grammar and spelling mistakes. Feel free to police me, I might finally learn.

Finally, visuals. Originally I kinda wanted to make this a web comic. Like how One Punch Man started out.
I can draw things if requested but don't expect anything great, I'm horrible at drawing living things...

But with all that out of the way, I feel I can finally begin something that I wanted to do for 5 years. I hope you enjoy.

Special thanks to my friend 'Goku'. (You know who you are.) If you're reading this, I'm finally doing it, buddy!