KISE cooking

Boom! Crash!

You groan and rub your eyes. You'd been up late the night before and you had been hoping to lie in - it was a Sunday after all. Unfortunately you'd been woken by loud, worrying noises from the kitchen.

Bracing yourself, you stepped into the kitchen. Your eyes widened at the messy sight. There were cracked eggs, spilt milk and further messes all over the floor and kitchen surfaces. In the middle of it all stood your dorky boyfriend looking flustered in a buttoned up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a few stains on the tatty apron he was wearing. Despite it all he still looked gorgeous. He gaped when he saw you in the doorway, "[Name]cchi! You're not supposed to be up yet!" He flailed his arms.

You laughed at Kise's failed attempt. You put your hand on your hip, taking on a serious tone. "Well I was trying to. But you woke me up! And look at the state this kitchen's in!"

Kise looked downcast. "I'm sorry, it was supposed to be a surprise. A nice one."

You felt your heart swell. "I'm just joking silly! It's very sweet." You stepped forward and brushed your lips against his cheek lightly. Kise beamed at you. "But next time," you continued, "leave the cooking to me."

-----------

Ta da. Hope you like it! Currently taking requests.