MIDORIMA gardening

You walked pasts long lines of plants and flowers, holding tightly onto your boyfriend's arm. He had tensed at first but after half an hour he had got used to it (and realised you weren't going to let up anytime soon). "Are you being romantic for a change Mido-kun?"

Midorima looked to the side. "Oha asa says my lucky item is a Bonsai tree. And I thought I might as well do it properly and get a nice one." He faltered, "and.. And I remember you mentioning something about getting a plant for your garden..."

"Awh, you remembered."

Midorima blushed slightly and carried on inspecting the legume (peas and beans) plants. "Look strawberries, maybe we should garden .. Together!" You casually picked a strawberry and ate it, putting the stalk in a tissue.

Midorima stared, "that's not been washed, or paid for!" He exclaimed in a hushed voice.

"Oh calm down MEGANE-KUN!" Midorima scowled at the name, "I was just testing. You should have one."

At that, you plucked a strawberry and brandished it in his face. He tilted his head and affronted his gaze. After a few moments he turned back, surprised to find, not a strawberry but your face. You quickly pecked him on the lips and carried on walking, your head resting on his shoulder. Midorima pushed his glasses up with one hand and traced soft circles on your hand with his taped fingers. He carefully entwined your fingers

"Look," you pointed at a [colour][flower]. "It's so pretty."

Quietly, Midorima plucked the flower out the bucket and tucked it behind your ear, gently directed a stray lock of your hair behind your ear.