MURASAKIBARA confessions

I know I shouldn't do another Murasakibara one when I've only done five but I really want to write this idea.
--------

You were walking to your next lesson with your best friend. Murasakibara came past and waved at you, you smiled and waved back. "[name]-chin, is my snack buddy going to have lunch with me?"

You nodded vigorously. As he walked off your best friend spoke up quickly. "Ooh, [name], [name]! You still like Murasakibara-kun, right??"

You looked around quickly, making sure he wasn't around. Covering your face and blush, "shush [friend's name], anyway. I .. D-don't know what you're talking about."

Your friend smirked at you, "you don't do you? So when you said--"

You firmly planted your hand over his/her mouth. "Okay, okay. But it doesn't really matter. Nothing's ever gonna happen. We're fine as friend."

"Where is this defeatist attitude from all of a sudden??" Your friend exclaimed. "You should tell him. If he doesn't get it, then you'll stay as friends. You'll regret it if you don't." S/he cooed in your ear in a sing-song voice.

You sighed. "I guess you're right."

It was mid lunch time and you'd said goodbye to your friends, looking for Murasakibara. You found him sitting on a bench, absent-mindedly eating pocky and staring at the sky. "Atsushi-kun?" You said tentatively, pulling him out of his dream world.

"[name]-chin.." The purple giant drew out your name, "what took you so long?"

"Sorry. I was just with some friends for a bit." The edges of his mouth twitched into a slight frown. "Anyway," you continued and looked at the sunny field - looking for something to get rid of your nerves. You turned to look at what you expected to be Murasakibara's chest to find his head levers with yours. He was leaning on one knee, you blushed furiously. In his hand was a haribo ring. You giggled despite yourself.

"[name]-chin must promise to stay with me forever." He said seriously.

As an answer you pecked him on the cheek and took the slightly sticky gummy ring, carefully putting on your finger. "Perfect." You smiled at him, wiggling your fingers at him. This seemed to satisfy him so he casually picked you up and put you in his lap as he sat back down, returning to his pocky.