HYUUGA privacy

You'd only been going out with Hyuuga for a week but you were still irritated that you'd spent barely anytime with him. Alone. You didn't want to seem petty or clingy but couldn't his friends just piss off for a little bit. Every time you were left alone one of the other second years would come in or even Kagami and Kuroko would burst in, bickering - well Kagami mostly. In short, you were exasperated. You'd admitted this all to Riko and she had been very sympathetic but her attempts at distracting the others had been futile.

You were helping Hyuuga put away the basketballs as the rest of the team got lunch. There was a silence as you brooded over the past week. You decided to get revenge on your boyfriend. You threw a ball at Hyuuga, hitting him on the head.
You laughed as he jumped up, shocked. "Baka! What do you think you're doing!?" He quickly grabbed you, tickling your sides, whispering, teasing you. You laughed maniacally. "Banter! Banter! Banter!" He shouted.

Suddenly the door opened and the rest of the team came in, holding sandwiches. "Oh. Sorry. Do you want us .. To go somewhere else?" Kiyoshi asked.

Hyuuga quickly moved away from you. "No. .. Umm. Urusai!"

You mentally facepalmed, then turned around. Moping, you went to finish up your original job. "Actually, you kind of were." Surprised, you lifted your head as you heard your boyfriend speaking loudly. "You guys haven't given us a moment alone. I get if you're jealous that I've got such a hot girlfriend but can you not." Hyuuga grabbed your hand and pulled you out the gym as you tried to hide the massive smile on your now red face.

--
Hope Hyuuga wasn't too OOC here.