Introduction

When this adventure first began, LadyMidnight122 (aka Sandra) was brave enough to share the first few chapters with me and I automatically fell in love and begged her for more. What you read here is inspired by her original idea and what she shared with me. I thank her for having the courage to begin this adventure, and I hope that you the readers (new and old) will take the time to read my version from beginning to end.

I do touch on some very deep, very dark topics, and lots of terrible things are implied but I tried to not provide lots of explicit details (which I failed on in much later chapters and have tried my best to add appropriate warnings) while still getting the point across. I did not choose the archive warnings for attention, they DO happen here.

If this kind of morbid story isn't your thing, or if you do not think you can handle what happens, please do not read, or leave hateful comments. I understand a lot of people may not agree with this story, and I certainly hope nothing like this would ever happen, but it is something Sandra and I started and that I have since reworked, I intend to see through to completion.

It is my greatest hope to have a sequel once this first part is finished, and then a trilogy after that, with the first part being trauma, the second part being healing, and the third part being the rise and success of that which was not broken.

Several things will happen in this story, and I am now constantly brainstorming with several readers and friends. Relationships within the story are subject to change at any time because trauma like this does weird things to people, and if polyamorous relationships are not your thing, this will not end up being the place for you.

While I will try to keep the boys as close to lifelike as possible, they will go dark for a bit as they struggle to find themselves once they are free, so please bear with me as I try to keep this as realistic as possible within this fictional setting. Some release, promo, and other dates will be altered slightly, and I hope you understand as I take certain creative liberties to make this story flow.

I will try my very hardest to keep an actualization schedule of every Monday, just realize sometimes life gets in the way!

As always, I do enjoy feedback, constructive criticism (no flames), and even ideas from the readers!

Love Myself, Love Yourself, Peace!

Kaelyn Grey