Part One Hundred and Twenty Eight

Notes:

TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!! Are as FOLLOWS:

· blood

· Gore

· Surgical-like scenes

· Suspended disbelief

~oooOooo~

PLEASE!!! DO! NOT! READ! if this will harm or affect you!

~oooOooo~

****DISCLAIMER: TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!****

There is graphic depictions of blood and gore in relation to trauma-surgery like situations. If that will harm or affect you in any way, please DO NOT READ!!!! this chapter.

There is also (as there has been for some time), the reoccurring theme of suspended disbelief which had really been present since Sven got ahold of Taehyung this last time.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term, suspension of disbelief, sometimes called willing suspension of disbelief, is the intentional avoidance of critical thinking or logic in examining something surreal, such as a work of speculative fiction (i.e. this story and probably the one to follow), in order to believe it for the sake of enjoyment.

Suspension of disbelief helps readers let go of reality and accept what the story has to offer. Stories containing SOD must be expertly created to provide just enough reality to make the rest of the fantastical events believable. 

~oooOooo~

No more was said as Mathan looked around, debating between Taehyung with a knife in his chest and Yoongi with a bullet tearing through him every time he moved.

But Taehyung was weaker so Mathan knelt beside him and carefully picked him up, apologizing when he whimpered in pain.

The other four mobilized, Jimin and Hoseok helping Yoongi to his feet - wrapping arms around him to support his weight as Kaelyn led the way - gun now in her hand, prepared to shoot anything that moved.

~oooOooo~

After almost two hours - maybe three - stumbling and struggling through the woods - trying to follow the path Kaelyn had taken in as they walked out, the bedraggled group finally reached their destination.

Kaelyn threw open the doors to the decommissioned ambulance, climbing up in it and helping pull Yoongi up and in, laying him on the thin bench as Mathan climbed in and laid Taehyung on the gurney.

"I'll drive," Kaelyn said. "Someone can sit up front with me. One more can sit back here. Make sure they don't die. It's still hours out of here."