24

"Call me Jin"

"What do you want?"

He just stare at me for a while before smiling.

"Well come with me"

I didn't want to but the way he looked at me, I felt like he won't do anything wrong with me.

We walked for a while before We reached a garden. He told me told me to sit on the bench and I did.

"I wanted to talk with you somewhere calm and silent"

"What do you want?"

"You come to the club everyday for Jimin, don't you?"

I went silent for a while before nodding in yes.

"I see Jimin has someone who loves him"

"I don't love.... Him" I said avoiding his gaze.

"I know you kids, don't lie to me. That boy is also in love with you for sure"

"Wha-what?" I took a little time to understand his words. He loves me?

"He loves you Y/N. Maybe he didn't tell anyone that including you but I have seen the way he feels excited whenever he gets ready to perform. He never felt that way. And also those days when he would talk about a girl who comes to club everyday for him. His sparkling eyes while talking about you tells everything Y/N"

"Rea-really? He talks about me?"

"Yes. Even though when he's in pain right now"

I felt numb hearing him. I knew that he's in pain. Something's wrong.

"What pain?tell me Jin"

"He needs you Y/N."