27

There was a doctor beside that filthy man.

I pulled out my phone from my bag and started to record everything that's happening.

"Doctor, so what's need to be done?"

"Well that boy is dangerously weak and his mental status is getting worse. all he do is call out a girl's name."

"Who's?"

"The name was... Ah... Yeah Y/N."

I clenched on the phone more tightly. I felt Happy. He still thinks about me in that state.

"That girl!" That manager banged on the table loudly making the doctor gasp.

"What I need to do doctor?!"

"Well I think you should let him take rest and admit him to a good hospital"

"You know I can't do that! That bastard will escape like before and everything will be ruined!"

"That kid needs help Mr" the doctor said trying to convince him but only a smirk appeared on his face.

"Tell me the other way or you'll be in great danger doctor" he said while smiling.

"I...I"

"TELL ME RIGHT NOW!"

"I need to give him that injection... Which will may effect his mind and his life can be in danger too but he will do whatever you want"

"Give him that then. I don't care if he dies but it'll be good if he works as I want"

Tears were flowing from my eyes.

I trembled and hit a base beside me unknowingly.

That made a lot of sound.

Shit!

"Who's there?!'