3.The train ride

August 1990, Diagon Alley

The Jacksons and the Weasleys had one really long reunion as Perci had assumed. The children got to know each other. Perci and the twins shared about their pranks and even they planned new ones. She also talked with Percy about Hogwarts and practically the whole wizarding world. She also bought her new owl which she named as Nightshade. It was a black owl with dark eyes. When she saw the owl the name just popped into her mind and it was apt. The two families bid their goodbyes and children promised themselves that they would meet in school.

Perci loved the Weasley family. She can't wait to go to school. And that is the first and last time she will say those words.

September 1990, Platform nine and three quarters

Perci arrived at nine and three quarters platform in front of the steaming Hogwarts express through apparatation with her Mom. She felt nauseous and felt like throwing up but the majestic scarlet engine took her breath away. She bid her goodbye to her Mom. She felt bitter leaving her Mom with Smelly Gabe. At first, she refused to go to school but the idea of lifting the burden of my Mom finding new schools for her said otherwise. She boarded the train. She hoped to find the Weasleys. She went compartment after compartment trying to find empty seats. She was halfway through the train when she saw just two people sitting in. She politely knocked on the door. The door revealed to show all in their glory - the Weasley twins.

"Perci!" They exclaimed in unison. The twins were glad to find their new friend. They learned that her mother was a pureblood and inspite of that she was kind and sweet to all. She didn't mind the houses they belonged to nor their blood status. Perci was a lot like her mother. It blowed their minds that there was another person in the world who can think like them. They were intrigued to know more about her and play their pranks at school.

"Glad I found you guys! Can I sit here, everywhere else is full?" She was happy that she found them. She now won't have to spend the eight hour train ride alone with her ADHD.

"Of course!" They exclaimed yet again.

The trio made themselves comfortable. They talked about themselves, their families, friends basically everything. The twins even shared their dream about starting a joke shop and were both elated and surprised when she told that it was a great idea genuinely unlike others. Perci even shared about the censored horrors of Smelly Gabe which she never told anyone. She just felt so free to talk with them and trusted them. The teins were horrified hearing about Smelly Gabe. They swore to make their new friend's life better. They were all talking and laughing like they have known each other since forever.

Atlast,

"I can't wait-" Fred started,

"-for this-" George continued,

"-year to get-" Percy continued,

"-STARTED!" the trio finished together grinning.

I can't wait for this year to get STARTED!