Temptation (The Heirs 3)

SERIES INFO: Book 3 in The Heirs Series (5 Book Series)

GENRE: Interracial AMBW Contemporary Romance

PAGES: 333 Pages

EXCERPT:

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can I have your number?"

"I thought you said this was a one-night stand," she blurted out.

"It was." He grinned. "But it's not enough."

He was pulling her leg, right? She reminded him, "You said that you weren't interested in a relationship."

"I'm not," he confirmed, then surprised her with another bolt of straightforwardness. "But I want to sleep with you again. Once wasn't enough to get you out of my system."

What the hell was she supposed to say to that? The only reason she'd agreed to this 'session' was because it was supposed to be a one-night thing. Sure, the sex was amazing. Okay, more than amazing. But she couldn't do it again. Tonight, Red had slept with Trinity, the model and designer. But after tonight, she'd disappear like a ghost. Tomorrow, only Tiffany who was broke and worked as a store-manager would exist.

Even if Broke Tiffany wanted to sleep with Red, the chances of Red also wanting to sleep with Broke Tiffany were zero with a capital Z.

But she couldn't tell him all that. So she simply shook her head. "No."

Unfortunately, Red was used to getting everything he wanted, and 'No' wasn't in his vocabulary. He stood up. Prowling towards her like an uncaged tiger, he asked, "Why not?"

She took a step back then another one. "I don't want to."

"Why not?" He edged closer to her. "You liked it, didn't you?"

Licking her suddenly dry lips, she took another step backwards. "No."

He smiled wickedly. "Liar."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET YOUR COPY TODAY: Scroll down to the comments section. You'll find a comment from me with links to all stores where you can find the book.