Wicked Temptation (Hollis Brothers 2)

SERIES INFO: Book 2 in The Hollis Brothers Series (3 Book Series)

GENRE: Interracial BWWM Romantic Suspense

PAGES: 309 Pages

EXCERPT:

------------------------------------------------------------------

She soothed a palm over his neck before easing her hand into his hair. The soft strands fell around her fingers as his head lolled forward. "Will you help me?"

"No." He shook his head, but it wasn't as emphatic.

"Please," she pleaded as she massaged his scalp. His responsive groan was so low, she didn't think he meant for her to hear it. Hmm, so his scalp was a soft spot. Saving that information for a rainy day, she repeated, "Please."

He turned his head and his hooded eyes met hers. In his gaze she saw arousal; powerful, heated arousal. It hit her like a freight train because arousing him wasn't her intentions. Yet, there it was, clear as daylight.
Her pulse stuttered in its path, her breath caught and her hand stopped its massaging motion. Seeing his head moving towards her, she mentally screamed at her body to move away from him, yet it stayed put.

Caught in the trap of his desire.

Danny stopped a hair's breath away from her, as if waiting for her to back away. She should have. But for the life of her she couldn't remember why. Her dazed mind no longer cared about the consequences of getting closer.

He touched his lips to hers.

Just a touch, but it was enough to send ripples through all her nerves. Neither of them moved their lips, no tongues met, yet that one touch was like being struck by a million volts of lightning. And when he retreated slightly so only his breath washed over her lips all she wanted to do was push his head closer so he could kiss her. Really kiss her.

He murmured, "Okay."

For a moment she was too mesmerized by his lips and eyes to understand what he was saying 'okay' to, until he added, "I'll help you out."

His words were enough to break the magical spell he'd cast over her, yanking her back into reality. Misha quickly withdrew her hand from his hair and scooted away from him.

"Um... uh... thanks," she tripped over her words as she stood up and backed toward the door. "Um... okay. Sarah left food in the microwave. But I'll go warm it up and-"

Screw it! She fled the room without finishing the sentence.

------------------------------------------------------------------

GET YOUR COPY TODAY: Scroll down to the comments section. You'll find a comment from me with links to all stores where you can find the book.