Wicked Surrender (Hollis Brothers 3)

SERIES INFO: Book 3 in The Hollis Brothers Series (3 Book Series)

GENRE: Interracial BWWM Romantic Thriller

PAGES: 326 Pages

EXCERPT:

------------------------------------------------------------------

That smile was enough to remind him of why exactly he'd called her. Setting his glass on the counter, he cleared his throat then said, "About Saturday..."

"Yeah?" She lifted her perfectly arched eyebrows

"I -" He paused to take in a fortifying breath. "I'm sorry I took advantage of you."

Her eyebrows shot up. "You took advantage of me?"

"You were drunk and-"

"I was drunk?" She chuckled and shook her head.

Running a frustrated hand through his hair, he said, "I'm trying to apologize and you're laughing."

"That's because you have nothing to apologize for." She leaned forward to set her hand on his knee. "If anything I should be apologizing because I took advantage of you. If you'll recall, I'm the one who kissed you first."

Now that she said it, he remembered how they'd started on their fateful path; with her pressing him against the car then raising up to kiss him very, very sweetly. His body heating up at the memory, he said, "Yeah, but I didn't stop you."

"You tried. Don't you remember?" Her eyes glazed over and she bit her lip as if she too was recalling how hard he'd tried and how hard she'd worked to silence his protests.

"I should've had more self-control."

"Should you? I kind of liked you without self-control." The hand she still had on his knee moved upwards, upwards....

------------------------------------------------------------------

GET YOUR COPY TODAY: Scroll down to the comments section. You'll find a comment from me with links to all stores where you can find the book.