History of Y/n

She ignored people, and her own needs. Sometimes she almost went crazy of sleep deprivation or died of starvation or not enough water. This night she stayed up reading on the dark web about demons, Satan, the occult, and sightings of Slender-Man or other creepypasta's (Meta much?)

She eventually fell asleep reading about Jane The Killer. A hand reached through her computer but eventually yelling came from inside the computer. The hand left her room and back to the computer screen.

The next morning she woke up with a bruise on her neck in the shape of fingers and water on them. She brushed it off because what? A serial killer came into her house and didn't killer her? She put on her school clothes aka baggy ass clothes. She went down stairs and out the door.

Arriving at school she had been bombarded with paper airplanes from her peers. She looked up and glared at them. She just took her seat in the first row, as usual. Someone pulled on her h/c hair. "The fuck do you want?" She asks, a spot of venom in her voice. The person looked at her and said, "Whore," then left. She brushed it of as per usual. Someone came up behind her and tapped her. She didn't turn around this time. "Oi, bitch. Did I say you can ignore me?" The male asks. "No, so go away," She says, she turns away. The male grabs her hair. "You slutty bitch," He says slapping her. Alarms went off in her head, she could count this as assault. He was held back for two years and this is eleventh grade.

"Assault!" She yells. A teacher comes forth seeing the situation. "Mr. Briar, get your hands off of Ms. L/n," She says. "Yes Mrs. Patteli," He says removing his hand from Y/n's hair. "Ms. L/n, what happened?" She asks. "He came up to me, I ignored him, he grabbed my hair, called me a bitch then slapped me," Y/n says. "I'll go check the cameras, you go to the principle," Mrs. Patteli says. The girl girl goes to the principles office.

-And this is when the story takes place, see ya in chapter one-