Chapter four

"No!" Y/n shouts, "I'm not gonna join your murder cult." "It isn't a murder cult. Stop saying it is," Slender-Man says. "Fine, why would I join you?" She asks. "You can't tell me that you've never thought of murder, you have the main qualities of the creepypasta's," He says. "I don't care, I still don't want to join," She says. "Not even for being immortal?" He asks. "Now, you've peaked my interest," She says. "Of course immorality did," Slender-Man says.

After a few minutes of talking and arrangement Y/n became a creepypasta, she'll do any mission that Slender-Man tells her to do for immortality. "Now, your name," Slender-Man says, "Choose one to be known as for your crimes." "A name, really? Fine, Cp/n will do just fine," Y/n says. "Good, welcome to the creepypasta's, Cp/n," He says. "But what's your weapon of choice?" He asks. "I don't require an M.O. I'll just use whatever is around me," She says. "Let's go introduce you to everyone else," He says. The two walk out of the spare room into the main room of the mansion. "Sup hoes," Y/n says. "This is the newest Creepypasta, Cp/n," Slender-Man says. "That bitch gave me stiches!" Jeff yells. "Yeah yeah, bitch," Y/n says. "Say anything about that and I'll finish what I started," Y/n adds. "Y-yes ma'am," He says with actual fear in his eyes. "Good," She says.