Chapter One

When Y/n reaches the principles room there isn't anyone there, just a cold ass corpse. This time the girl reacts. "Holy fuck," She says. She pulls out her phone with the intentions of calling the police. Except the killer never left, they showed up behind her wrapping their arms around her.

Y/n looks back seeing the killer, a burnt haired milk ass looking male. "You look like shit," She sighs. The male gasps, "You dick." He flips her over, his knife dropping out of his pocket. She picks it up and flips it up so it's pointing at him. "The fuck do you want from this school?" She asks.

"Simple, we wanted the strongest teenager. The creepypasta's are running out of people from them siding with basically Satan aka Zalgo," He says. "Okay, so why attack the principle?" Y/n asks, she starts to push the knife closer. "Well, I was planning on doing more towards the students but Slender said not to stating 'Someone will go there soon,'" He says. "I don't want to join your murder-suicide cult, bitch," She says.

"Sure, don't you want to get back at your bullies?" He asks. "Well yeah, but y'know, I won't be with them forever hoe." She says. He jumps at her, she slashes at him, cutting his arm. "You bitch-" He says, he was pissed. He lunges at her. She dodges stabbing his leg. He howls in pain, "Bitch!" He punches her. She didn't dodge yet she didn't get pained much. She dropped the knife, holding her face. He grabs the knife and knocks her out with the hilt of the blade. "You're such a hoe," He says.