Frank

We move as quickly as we can back up to Altoona, honestly at this point I'm starting to think one of us should just stay up here, we'd save on some gas and man power. But I also know that Tench or Ford would be the one who wanted to stay and they'd never allow me to stay on my own. But since they both have a life outside of Quantico I can't ask them to stay up here on their time off. When we get to the station, Ocasek is the first to greet us, and he starts to fill us in on what's been going on, as we walk through the station. "So I got to thinking why did Mrs. Barnwright say that people were talking about Frank back then? I mean, what were they talking about, right?"

I nod, "right, I'm guessing you found something good."

"Very," Ocasek nods, "I talked to this family court judge, who's a friend of mine. Sure enough, he remembers the case."

"But since Frank was a juvenile when it happened, it's not on his record now."

"Exactly. Count sealed the records. Fortunately, the judge is a very good friend of mine." Ocasek opens the file and lays some papers out on the desk, "here's what we've got on Frank's hearing, and his time at Warren State."

"Nice work, Mark," Tench looks over to Ocasek as he steps forward. "This is where your community system pays off." We all start looking over the file.

"He's been here since nine. Maybe we should..."

"Let him wait," Tench leans forward as Ford and I grab loose sheets of paper out of the file. "Why don't we have some coffee?"

Ford looks over to Ocasek, "if Frank's a hothead, it'll irritate him, throw him off."

Ocasek nods, "Ms. Nancy, I'm sure you want a tea, not coffee."

I smile over to Ocasek, "if you'd be so kind."

"Of course," Ocasek turns and heads into the officer's breakroom.

I look over to Ford, "you're up."

"What do you mean?" Ford looks back over to me.

"It's now an interrogation. I think some rough questioning is just what we need. Plus if Frank really is a hothead, someone walking over him, will piss him off even more."

"She's right," Tench nods.

I look over to Tench, "do you want me in the room with the two of you?"

"Why not," Tench shrugs, "just make sure you stay by the door, in case things go south."

I nod, "can do."

Tench looks between Ford and I, "let's go."

"Aren't we gonna wait for our coffee?"

"We'll drink it while we're in there."

When we get to the interrogation room, Frank is already in the room, sitting on the opposite side of the table and looks very uncomfortable. Ford and Tench sit at the table, while Ocasek and I stand in the back of the room. Ocasek by the wall, while I am by the door, just as Tench asked. Ford opens the file and looks over it for a minute, dragging it out as long as he can and starting the recorder. Eventually, he looks up to Frank, "class of '71?"

Frank sighs, "yep."

"You go to your five-year reunion?"

"I don't really keep up with that stuff."

"It's commendable that you graduated, seeing as how you missed you junior year," Ford looks back down to the file.

"What do you want from me? I've been here all day. I answered all your questions last week," Frank looks up to Ocasek.