6.

PLEASE EXSCUE THE TYPOS !!!! EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!!!!

Toni POV :

its been 3 months since I moved to chino and things has been smoothly. me and gelo...... not so smoothly. im starting to think he doesn't have feelings. like he's incapable of being romantic or anything of that sort. 

we are really good friends now tho I guess. u can technically call us best friends. but i'm just not sure that's enough for me.

I wanna be so much more with him but he's literally like a brick wall. 

ughhh

I said covering my eyes as gelo walked into his room with only a towel on. he gets comfortable round people way too quickly for me. I tried to talk to him about that one time and he simply said 

"what??? I have nothing to hide"

im still not used to it. since I don't have a he dries be everywhere, so I hung out at his house while him and his brothers worked out with their dad now he's taking me to eat dinner. 

it was supposed to be lunch but they worked out all fucking day. it's Saturday by the way.

I don't mind it being late tho not like I had shit else to do. my mom always working or out to even notice me anymore. now that I think about it me and my mom never had much of n relationship. I stayed out her way and she stayed out mine.

once I started getting in trouble it conflicted her things and the things she was getting involved in so it bothered her so much. at that point I had all of her attention and now that i'm not in trouble all the time anymore ..... well , I guess she could care less what I have going on.

I snapped back into reality as gelo shouted my name

Gelo: TONI!.....jesus toni your always zoning out around me.

I took a look over his outfit.