11.

excuse the typos!!!!!!! PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES!!!

toni POV:

I sung "love cycle" remix ft. Summer walker, as i got dressed. The music was at the perfect volume, not too loud but yet not too low. I'm not a morning person but playing music helps, and sis this song slaps. I be tryna twerk my little booty to it all the time. I had walked into the living room grabbing my phone. I had left it in there this morning during breakfast. Melo text me saying he'd be here soon. Walking back into my room i heard my mom on the phone. She had been entertaining a lot of men lately. But thats nun of my business so i tuned out her giggles while closing my room door. I began getting my things together.

I was brushing thru my hair when i got a text from Eli asking if i wanted starbucks. I text him back saying yes, as i walked out onto the porch waiting for melo. He pulled into my drive way as i locked my front door.

Getting in he dapped me up then we zoomed off.

Shortly after we pulled into the school parking lot where we meet eli since he rides to school with gelo everyday. Walking into the school i said wassup to some of the people i fucked with while melo joked around. The school wasn't as crowded as it normally was since only half of the school had on campus classes today, either way its still stupid to make us take on campus classes if you ask me.

Eli: YO TONIIIII

i looked down the hall spotting eli walking up with my drink in his hand and a uninterested gelo behind him on his phone. I took this time to stare him down. I hand't noticed him much lately. To be honest  i was focusing on making myself forget about his whole existence. 

He had way more tattoos and his features seemed to be enhanced. Melo and i got tattoos recently as well. it seemed like our whole friend group had them except eli. Closing my eyes  i broke free from my wondering gaze that seemed to be locked on gelo

" Don't do it, don't let the dick tempt you sis, your better than that"

i said to myself.

Eli: huh?

i jumped opening my eyes seeing eli holding out my drink.

Eli: oh lord she talking to herself.

Melo messed with my hair while i sipped from my drink causing me to slap his hand.

Melo: were the hoes at on this lovely morning.

He said draping his arm over my shoulder, eli leaned against the locker next to us.

Eli: ion even know bruh, that my charli was getting that gawk gawk 3000 from Megan in the starbucks bathroom this morning.

Melo: yooooo! wait brown skin Megan with the dimples?

Eli: yessir

i just sipped from my drink 

Melo: man i just know she can take dick, she built to ride bro, she got them Megan knees

Eli: ion know bro cuz thats all charli said about her head game. All he ever did was hype her up, then after she finally gave him top he said it was trash.

Melo started laughing.

Melo: should have asked him "do you kno your megan baby?"

i choked on my drink laughing.