10.

EXCUSE THE TYPOS!!!??? PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES.!!!

Toni POV:

Toni POV:

HEYYYY YALLLLLLL!!!!!

look i know it's been a while but lemme catch you up on whats been going on. Ms Rona fucked a lot of shit up. But it's cool tho. i guess you can say that bc of her i was able to see who my real friends are no cap.

now a days i'm more closer to Eli and Melo than anyone. who knew it would turn out this way. School's online. But two days out of the week i have classes on campus. It's chill i guess. In the beginning it was really boring but now its something i'm pretty used to so i don't be sweating it to be honest with you.

I know a lot of you are asking.... so what happen with gelo. The truth is... i don't know.  He never got serious with me, and after a while i realized that i wasn't someone he wanted because if he wanted me he would have stopped playing games and got serious. I cried for a week straight when i realized he was pretty much leading me on. It's crazy because all along Eli would throw hints that he was doing me dirty but i was too blind to see. Honestly without eli or melo i'm not sure how i would have gotten over the situation.

I just started focusing on me. ion even really be looking at guys that way no more. i love myself you feel me? i'm more direct now i guess. one thing the situation has taught me is to say whats on my mind and stop holding shit in hoping someone would just know whats wrong with me, or how i feel about something.

as for whats gelo's been up to...... well i don't know i kinda just stopped contacting or keeping up with him. i thought it would be better if i pretended i never knew him. maybe one day i can start over and just be cool with him.

i played with my blue hair in the mirror, making faces as i took all type of selfies. before my phone blasted it's ringtone and "Foolery🤠"

flashed across the screen, it was a group facetime call with eli and melo.

"hello"

i answered

Melo: eww you always answer the phone so close to the camera, yo ugly ass was in the mirror again huh?

eli instantly started laughing and i flipped them both off.

Me: don't start that shit today melo cuz today i got time.

Eli: HEAD ASS

Melo: shut up lil girl, know you 4'2 i'll step on you