I dont know you

"Jin",Taehyung was standing infront of his crush,his childhood love,whom he searched for so long.

Jin looked at him with his round doe eyes and blinked cutely and tilted his head to the side before he hung up his phone.

"Oh my god, what are you doing here? You should take a rest right now",Jin didnt heard what he just said but panicked when he saw Taehyung there in this condition.

Taehyung smiled for how cute he gets when he raises his voice.

"Jin,its me..do you know me? I'm kim taehyung,your childhood friend?",Taehyung kept his hand on his chest,looking carefully at Jin's reaction

"WhAa-t? How did you..",Jin was schoked when he called his name. How can a mafia boss knows his real name also a friend? He doesnt remember if there was any boy named Kim Taehyung at all.

"Excuse me...but...I think you misunderstood someone with me I'm not Jin my name is Kim Seok,and I dont know you",Jin smiled nervously and tried to run away but Taehyung suddenly grabbed his both arms and make him stand straight facing him so close,Taehyung glaring at Jin that Jin got shivers when he suddenly grabbed his arms

"You are Jin, I know you're him",Taehyung voice was too deep,deeper than ocean and when he gets serious,he becomes different. Why just why?Why is he acting or he really forgot Taehyung so easily when he is really into him.

"I..I dont know who you are..please..please let me goo",Jin eyes got teary when Taehyung was holding his arms and squeezing them and talking to him like that.

Taehyung felt bad,his heart torn into pieces,so Jin never thought about him in this past 10 years? Even how cruel he forgot him so easily.Taehyung then left as Jin started to get scared which he didnt want.

Jin took a breath of relief but then again Taehyung roughly holded his identity card which he was keeping in his apron,"Kim Seok?",Taehyung raised his eyebrows

"Y..ea..ah",Jin tried to look other way

"Why did you remove you last name? Its Kim Seok Jin I can clearly remember"

"I said you so many times that I dont know who Jin is I'm seok..Kim seok",Jin raised his voice and Taehyung kept silent for some seconds.

"Fine..so you are seok but I'll call you Jin from now on, you're Jin my Jin, only I'll call you that so now treat my wounds, Its itching right here",Taehyung winked.

"Your Jin? Dont talk absurd"

"Please take me to my room,I'm feeling dizzy",Taehyung faked it as if he was going to fall down and it worked Jin holded him so fast.

"Ugh",Jin sighed as Taehyung hugged Jin's waist and burried himself inside Jin like a baby clinging to him.

"Boss",Jimin tried to come with them but he signaled to stop his ass coming near to them

"Go away",his eyes was warning Jimin.

"Kim taehyung you asshole",Jimin was really pissed.

"Jin,no matter what,I'll find the truth,truth for why  you are hiding your self being, and what are you so afraid of. I'll find it, dont worry, I'll keep you by my side now, even if you dont want I'll not let go of you, I'll make you mine no matter what",Taehyung thought in his mind as Jin was carrying him through his arms.

"You're too heavy",Jin whined