Trapped

"No I'm not going with you, no no no never, you'll sell me somewhere",Jin eyes were teary already when Jimin showed him his loan payments and in return asked him to come south korea with them.

Jimin convinced him for 1 hour already but Jin wasnt ready to accept and Jimin was really getting annoyed by it. He isnt nice person but Taehyung will kill him if he finds out he is rude and made him cry like that so he tried to be as gentle as he could but Jin wasnt ready at all. And how can he? He is saying something stupid to do, come with them? Like going to tiger cage knowingly so that he can get eaten by that tiger named Kim Taehyung? No never.

First Jin thought Taehyung is going to sell him somewhere, second he thought even if he doesnt sell him he will surely make him his slave? Like in most of the movies? He didnt want that. He really didnt want to get involved with those mafias and shits.

"I said we wont sell you, for god sake we searched you for 10 fucking years and now we finally got you,all you think we can sell you when we went through so much searching for you??",Jimin didnt notice but his voice raised making Jin tremble in fear, he was now shaking feeling afraid, his tears fell down eventually which he was trying to hold in so bad

"I dont want to..I dont want to go with you",Jin started to cry like a baby, throwing his hands in his eyes and yelling, opening his mouth louder.

"Hey, hey please dont cry taehyung will kill me sssh..sshh..yaah",Jimin regretted it, Taehyung will really kill him now. He was ready to wipe Jin's tears away when he was being pulled roughly by his shirt's collar

"What the?",Jimin was now on the ground and who did that was ofcourse Taehyung.

"Asshole why do you make that baby cry?",Taehyung was really pissed.

"Baby? Gross",Jimin made his face

"Whatever",Taehyung said now going near to Jin who was still crying like a baby so loud.

"Hey,hey look at me, comeon",Taehyung removed his hands from his eyes and Jin looked directly at Taehyung's eyes. Now He cried even louder.

"Scary..you're scary",Jin yelled between sobs.

Taehyung smiled for how cutely Jin was crying like a child and again for what? Not wanting to come with him?  He really need to take Jin away or else other will. He doesnt want that. He doesnt want to go without Jin, now Jin is his top priority, he wants him and it was his obsession which he called love but ofc there was love.

"Listen",Taehyung got really serious. His voice too deep that Jin stopped crying at once but ofc small hiccups.

"Look I wont sell you or make you my slave. Its just that you have to be my personal doctor till you pay me back. If you dont trust me lets make a contract? Ha?what say?",Taehyung said now coming closer to Jin, he cant help, he just cant, Jin is giving him so vulnerable looks and he just cant help but to kiss him right there. His eyes teary which looks at his deep eyes wanting to bury it inside. But Jin stopped him by placing his hands on his chest.

"I'll..I'll find other ways to pay you back..please..I promise I'll pay you back..I dont want to be your personal doctor",Jin said between hiccups and now Taehyung was really very very angry.

"Do you know who i'm?",Taehyung said now his eyes turning dark,his voice deep and threatening that Jin got shivers deep inside and he couldnt even open his mouth to reply

"If you dont come with me then, I'll kill your friend. Oh yes baby I'll and you know that I can do it without hesitations",Taehyung now completely took over Jin,keeping him inside him as he places both hands on couch on either side of Jin and Jin just looks so small inside him. He could hardly breath as he felt warm breath in his face as they were very near.

And what? He'll kill his friend? He really got scared at that moment

"Please dont ...dont kill Ken... please",Jin begged with his teary eyes

"Then what's your decision?",Taehyung smirked on the top of Jin.

"I'll..I'll do whatever you tell me to",Jin said making Taehyung to grin over his victory.

"You could have tell it sooner, I dont want to be like this with you but you gave me no choice",Taehyung kissed Jin's forehead making Jin to blush even at that situation.

"So I'm trapped? Trapped with this mafia boss?",said Jin when Taehyung happily left him and stood away from him

This is longest chapter I guess? I'm rushing it cause I already wrote this parts. And now I dont know what to do? I'm looking for some plots 😅