Going back

Jin was packing his bags while thinking so many things in his mind. He didnt know if he made a right decision or not but Ken shouldnt get hurt because of him or else he wont forgive himself for life. Going with them is stupid and dangerous decision cause they are cold blooded mafias. Jin did some online searches upon Kim Taehyung and found all those things about him that Jin nearly fell down in ground. Killed more than thousands, illegal drugs trafficking, gambling, human trafficking oh yes human trafficking, what if he sells him in some prostitutes? He was really getting scared.

But he said he knows him,he was his friend once, should he trust him? Definately his heart didnt accept that.

Also going back to south korea means going back to his old good days. He was born there, but had to leave that place a long ago, he wondered if it is same there or not? It was the end of the spring day and winter might start soon,so might he witness first snowfall there in korea? If he arrives there safe enough. If this mafia boss is not planning to kill him on the way or sell him somewhere.

"Jin are you done?",Ken said from the door and Jin smiled weakly

"Almost",Jin wasnt happy about it at all and ken knew it

"If you dont want to go with them just dont.. why are you forcing yourself jin?",Ken said in little angry tone

"What should I do then? Run away again? I've lived my life running away forever and what I got? Not better than that isnt it? At some point I had to run away again. But now I cant.. I just dont have place to run away, I dont have other options Ken",Jin said about to cry but someone from down honked the car making him startled.

Ken ran and peeked from the window and saw Taehyung leaning in his car,folding his arms.

"Its that mafia boss",Ken said to Jin and Jin panicked

"How come he knows where we stay?",Jin was shocked

"I dont know.. first he knew about your loans and now place where you stay, what else?"

"I.."

Again car honked.

"Shit I should go now",Jin ran towards the main door carrying his bagpack and Ken came from behind carrying his suitcase.

Jin revealed the door to notice Taehyung in black suit, white shirt inside,messy hair also some kinds of accessories in his hand and ears. Jin doesnt want to say it but damn he is too hot just like that leaning at the car and doing nothing.

Jimin came and took Jin's suitcase from Ken's hand and loaded inside other car. Jin came closer to the car and turned once again to see his home for the last time. He then hugged Ken tightly.

"Goodbye kenni, I'll miss you. Lets meet again if I'm lucky enough to survive",Jin said with tears in his eyes

Ken was just about to hug him back, Taehyung just grabbed Jin's bagback and pulled him towards him so that he landed on Taehyung's chest.

"Are you going for a battle or what?",Taehyung then opened the car's door and pushed him inside the car and locked him from outside.

"Yaaaah...yaaaah...I'm not finished talking with my friend",Jin yelled banging the car's window. Ken was just amused. He didnt know what to do.

"Here..take this! I heard you cared Jin for so long, now he is my responsibility. I'll take care of him from now on",Taehyung coldly placed a big envelope in Ken's chest and he just grabbed it in confusion.

Taehyung then came inside car and sat beside Jin and they drove away.

"Kenni,Kenni...bye..bye..",Jin yelled from the window waving Ken good bye.

"Kenni? Stop that or else I'll sell you somewhere",Taehyung threatened him out of jealousy

"Sorry...so sorry",Jin started to cry silently making Taehyung regret it.

"I mean,..I mean..I wont sell you...its just that...I mean...aish..please dont cry...see I have jellies inside my pocket if you stop crying then...amm I'll give you all of these and its not an ordinary jellies its limited edition, it has shape like a bear,see",Taehyung took out bear shaped jellies from his pocket and showed to Jin who was crying.

Jin peeked a little and it was really a bear shaped. He blused very shy to admit he want to taste them. He stopped crying and Taehyung just smiled.

"What a simple minded",Taehyung said to himself seeing Jin taking Jellies inside his mouth and chewing them.

"Please dont hurt me",Jin whispered but Taehyung heard

"I wont"