feelings??

Jin shut his lips tight but Taehyung bited his lower lips making Jin to open his mouth in agitation. Making Taehyung to smirk on his lips before making his way inside and sucking Jin's tongue.

Woah Taehyung really didnt have fear of anything, he is kissing a guy in an open area with lots of people watching them. Jin tapped his arms for air but Taehyung was so into it,he forgot everything,his dreams of kissing him was becoming true and he didnt want to let go.

Taehyung was feeling it completely,his plump lips was too soft that tasted like strawberry. He was lost in Jin's lips and Jin? Jin didnt feel weird or disgusting kissing a guy, instead he was enjoying it a little. But Taehyung was rough, it was his first time even thought Taehyung didnt mercy him.

Jin started to feel dizzy at a moment. He grabbed Taehyung's coat for support and slowly he lost his control completely. Taehyung left his lips and grabbed his waist tight as he could feel Jin sliding down.

"What happened?",Taehyung panicked when he saw Jin passing out in his arms

"Shit, Was I that rough?",Taehyung carried Jin  in bridal way and took him to his mansion.

"That little shit",Jimin was watching him from the first. From Taehyung Kissing Jin to Jin passing out in his arms.

"You dont have perfect place and time isnt it",Jimin sighed

"Hey are you ok?",Taehyung made Jin sleep on his bed. Jin was peacefully sleeping still grabbing Taehyung's coat.

"What..what should I do? Should I call ambulance? Doctor.. yes doctor call the doctor Jimin",Taehyung yelled without knowing he left Jimin at the club

"Shit..what should I do now?",Taehyung panicked alot.

"What's with the...noise..where am I?",Jin slowly woke up from the noise.

"Hey, are you ok?"

Jin opened his eyes slowly to notice Taehyung above him giving a concerned look. Too near. He can feel his heart beat faster. He was too close,yet so beautiful. Jin started to feel butterflies in his stomach.

"Hey",Taehyung waved his hands above him and Jin was snapped out to reality

"Oh my god",Jin suddenly pushed Taehyung making him fall from the bed.

"What..what are you doing? At the club what..why",Jin cuddled into a ball

"See I'm sorry..I'm really sorry this wont happen again.. I wont do it without your permission. I promise"

"I...ok",Jin blused red remembering the things earlier

"Are you ok?you are red"

"Yes I'm just I just need a nap",Jin reply shyly

"Auh ok,I'll go now",Taehyung at once ran to the door and vanished

"Shit Taehyung you should control..I know you are a beast but its Jin. He is very fragile, I dont want to break him",Taehyung cursed at himself

"This..this room..this isnt my room",Jin looked around to notice he wasnt in his room

"That means is it?",Jin said blushing to his ears

"Oh god Jin what are you thinking. Whats wrong with you idiot",Jin collapsed on bed.

"Btw this bed smells nice",Jin smiled

"Wait what? Shut up Kim SEOK JIN"