Chapter Four

He hit me "Father could find out and you would be a dead wolf." I shrugged my shoulders "I will introduce her. Just not yet. She is a wolf and you might see her at school." as we walked we joked about how our father might act if he found out our secrets. I shoved my brother "I am glad we won't have to worry about being alfas for a bit if time or have to worry about the dominance fight. I hate tradition sometimes. " he looked at the ground "same here. I haven't even told Melony my role in the pack yet. " I was just about to say something when I smelled something. I smelled her, my mate. I looked at my brother and I saw him looking behind me growling at something. I turned around and ran to her. She was in wolf form but just stood there nervously. She looked at me and I looked at my brother. He saw I was affectionate towards her as he stopped growling "so this must be your mate." I kissed her forehead. I nodded as I hugged her "I missed you. " she nuzzled me "I will see you back at the house. Dont worry father won't catch me." I turned to my brother "okay. Be careful tho she isn't from this pack and he might sense that. See you at the house, brother." he said walking away. I looked at her "stay here I am going to go change." she looked at me and sat down. I ran to the tree and undressed before shifting. I ran to her and saw her move suddenly. We started playing as we ran through the woods. After playing for a little bit I laid down as she laid beside me. I placed my head on her protectively and she licked my muzzle. After cuddling for a little bit I stood up and nuzzled her. She stood up and we walked close to her pack border. She ran behind a bush and shifted back. I shifted back as she spoke to me "I will see you tomorrow. Let's hang out after school." I nodded "okay. I love you. Goodbye, Heyuna." she looked at me " I love you too. Goodbye, Jason." she shifted into a wolf and ran to her pack. I shifted back before running home. After getting dressed I ran to my house before sneaking in. I got ready for bed and laid down as I started to fall asleep.

Next morning

Throught the school day I day dreamed about her. During Biology we took notes and after school I met her outside. I saw her standing there looking at her phone. I went around through the crowd as I attempted to sneak up on her. I hugged her from behind as she said "Hey. " I sighed "how did you know? " she laughed "you are my mate I could sense you." we walked through the woods laughing and joking around. As we were walking we got to know each other better and she stopped in the woods. She looke up at me "I overheard you last night with your brother about the domination fights. Are you an alfa or planning to overthrow one?" I sighed as I looked into her eyes "I am an alfa and so is my twin. " she looked at me "you didnt think this was important information when we were talking about our packs?" she sighed. I tried to grab her hand but she moved her hand to quickly "I can't beleive I am mates with a pack that is neutral with mine. Our packs are on sort of good terms right now. There is no way I can introduce you to my father or I to yours." I was confused. I turned her around "what is your role in your pack? If you arent an alfa or an omega you can come live with my pack." she sighed "I know that is why I am sort of freaked out." she looked up at me "I was born a Luna. I am an only child of the Alfa and current Luna." I looked at her shocked. How can this be two future alfas of packs mates? Hopefully we can unite packs or create a new one. I looked at her "let's go for a run." I took off my backpack, coat, and shirt as I stuffed my stuff into it. She paused "I-I am going to g-go over there." she pointed at the bush as she walked over to the bush. We undressed and stuffed our clothes in our bags. She shifted and trotted out but stopped and dropped her bag as she put her paw over her eyes. I picked up her bag and adjusted the straps. I took her paw in my hand as I put her backpac on her. She looked up at me and looked down immediately. I adjusted my backpac straps and I shifted. I am semi experienced at putting my backpack on my back while shifted. I nudged her as she removed her paw and I nuzzled her. We chased eachother through the woods as we raced. As I was chasing her I jumped over her and she started chasing me, nipping at my tail every once in a while. We reached the woods next to my pack and we stopped. I nuzzled her as she nibbled my ear. She ran off to her pack as I watched her leave. I ran back to my pack and ran upstairs into my room. I shifted back and got dressed. I hung out in my room until dinner and I went to bed right after dinner.