Chapter Five

Next morning
My alarm went off as I got up and I got dressed before heading downstairs. As usual Cason and I drove to school. When I got to school I headed for my first class and sat down in my seat as the bell rang. Throught the day I hoped for the bell to ring so I could go home and spend the afternoon with her. Just before the bell rang I received a message

"Headed out with Melony. You will need to run/walk home or find a ride. See you later."- Cason
"Okay. Have fun but not to much fun."

The bell rang and I went outside to the woods. I was just about to get undressed when I received another text. I sighed as I checked my phone.

"Come home right now and tell Cason to come too. It's about the packs and the future of our lives."-Chief (our father)

"Okay. I will tell him and be home soon." -Jason

I texted my brother and told him that father told him to come home and we need his help. I undressed before stuffing my phone and clothes in my backpack. I shifted and put my backpack on my back. I ran home thinking of what we might be talking about. I reached home and shifted back before putting on my clothes. I went to the house and went up to my room before pulling my phone out of my backpac. I dropped my stuff off and exited my room. When I got downstairs I saw father greeting the other alfa. The other alfa looked kind of like Heyuna. Father and him went up to his office as they talked. I walked outside as I waited for Cason to arrive. Then I saw her, Hayuna, she is here. I went to her and made sure no one was looking as we kissed. I hugged her "what are you doing here?" she smiled at me "my father is the alfa. Right? "I put my arm around her "yeah." she laughed "you know that as the alfa's only child I have to come with him to diplomatic and pack related things?" I mentally slapped myself "sorry I guess I wasn't thinking about that but instead only about you." she kissed me. I turned around just as I was about ot give her a tour my brother pulled up "shit. I will see you tonight. I have to go. I love you." she held my hand "see you tonight. I love you too." I walked over to them as I overheard them speaking. Hopefully I wasnt caught "what is going on? Jason said you needed me?" Cason said as he walked to our father and we looked at him. Our father looked at the other alfa before responding "You never told me your mate managed to jump the river. The attack was a misunderstanding they thought she jumped over there to attack or draw them out and when you snarled at them it only worsened the thought." he apologized to the other alfa. Our father  looked at him "you need to watch your mate. I might be requesting that she might come live with us. " he looked at him wide eyed. Melony here?! "Father, alfa. You know why we can't, Kelly would be curious and refuse." our father looked at the other alfa then back at him. I walked over just as our father was about to speak "Cason go be with your mate and Jason stay by my side." we followed his orders as he went to his truck. I stayed by his side as we discussed what the plan will be. I will need to talk with her tonight about telling them. I watched as they left the pack and my father headed inside. I went to my room and worked on my homework. I heard the dinner bell just as I got done with my homework. I headed downstairs to the dinning room and after dinner I headed to my room. I pretended to go straight to bed. I texted her and as soon as everyone was asleep or almost asleep I snuck out. I reached the forest and undressed before shifting. I ran through the woods searching for her. I found her standing on the rock, she looked so gorgeous. I stayed low to the ground as I prepared to pounce on her. I sprang from my position and pounced on her. She licked me and squirmed to get out from under me. I chased her as we ran and played like pups. I enjoyed nights like these but sadly they all have to come to an end. We had to say goodbye becouse it was getting late. I snuck back inside after getting dressed. I fell asleep as I thought of her.

                          Next morning
I slept in for the first time in a little while. Most poeple wouldn't consider sleeping till '9:10' AM sleeping in but I do. I was enjoying my sleep when I awoke to the sounds of two wolves fucking. Ugh I hate my life, I covered my ears with my pillow but I could still hear them doing it. I got dressed and headed downstairs. I ate my breakfast as I texted Heyuna to let her know what time to leave her pack grounds. I finished rinsing off my dishes and I walked out of the kitchen as they came downstairs. They were headed outside and I stopped them. The noises need to stop so I can actually fucking sleep. I looked at them "Please stop being so loud. I would rather not hear my brother and his mate doing it. This is exactly what happened on Wednesday so please try to quiet down. Expessially when I'm trying to sleep" she turned a deep shade as she looked up at Cason. They kissed then looked at me "I cant help it if we are trying to be quiet but she gets a little to excited and loud." she hit Cason. I walked away they obviously arent going to listen, I try to talk to him but he makes a joke. I texted Heyuna about what happened.