Chapter Ten

————STILL IN HEYUNA'S PERSPECTIVE———————————
I went to go see my father but stopped outside of the door as I heard my father talking/yelling about.........a war between our packs?

I didn't mean to listen in on their conversation but I couldn't stop listening as they spoke of doubling the current amount of warriors. Training harder, tougher, and better than ever. They also mentioned spies being seen from the other pack on our land. I heard them end their conversation and I went to the end of the hall. I pretending like I just walked up to my father's office. The beta left his office as I knocked on the door frame before entering. My father sighed as he looked up "Hello, Heyuna. How was your night?" I bowed my head slightly "Alfa. It was good. I hid my bag and ran through the the trees as a wolf. I slept in wolf form too." he nodded. He picked up a paper "I am glad you enjoyed your night. Thank you for checking in. You may leave." I bowed my head slightly and left. A war, we will be headed to war if we dont come into the light and unite the packs. I went to my room and laid down on the bed. I listened to music and texted him:

'Wolves from your pack was spotted spying on our land. I hoped we won't have a war soon.'
'Okay. I will see if I can figure out what is going on.'- Jason
'Okay. We might need to not sneak out as much for a little while. Let me know what you find out and be careful. I love you.'
'Okay.I will. I love you too. ' -Jason

I listened to my music as I waited for his reply. I went downstairs and ate breakfast. I went back upstairs and went in my room. I hoped I wouldnt throw up again but sure enough I did. I ran to my bathroom and threw up. I wonder what is going on. I washed my face and sat on my bed as I listened to music. I fell on my bed as I laid there I listened to music awaiting his reply. I didnt even notice how much time had passed until he texted me.
"Hello. My father told me he fears war might be coming soon, they increased security, we may become targets as heirs, and the treaty is failing. Be careful." -Jason
"I will. You be careful as well. It seems both of our packs are preparing for war."
"I hope we won't have a war. We may have to unite the packs and stop this war before lives are lost."-Jason
"I was just thinking the same thing. Lol "

We texted back and forth as we spoke of the possibility of war. I listened to my music as I thought of what we might have to do. I miss him so much already. The dinner bell and I got up. I went downstairs to eat. I hope I wont throw up again. I ate my dinner and went straight to bed. I fell asleep with war and Jason on my mind. 

—————Next morning——————
I woke up to my alarm and started my usual routine. I went downstairs and sat down as the breakfast bell rang. I ate breakfast and after breakfast I told them I forgot something upstairs as i tried to keep the throw up down. I went to my bathroom as I couldnt contain it any longer. I threw up in the toilet again and washed my face. I headed back downstairs after grabbing a random notebook. When I got to school I went to my first class as the day started. Throught the day I wished to see Jason and when the thrid period ended I went to fourth period. Poeple have been irritating all day. I stared off in space as I thought of why I have been puking lately. The teacher announced we could pick our partners for the lab but it has to be a group of four poeple. I looked up as Jason was standing in front of me. I hugged him and kissed his cheek as the hug ended. We said hello and two kids joined us. We started working on the lab. For the rest of class we worked on the lab. After school Jason and I went for a walk. We talked and he asked me if it was near that time of the month. Embarrassed that he even asked that I lied to him as I told him no. I didnt want him to know so maybe he will be less attracted to my scent. We decided to go for a run after talking for a few minuetes. We ran through the woods together, I had to pause because I was tired. I wonder why my energy is depleted today. We continued running together and when we got to the tree lining we parted ways. We hugged and kissed goodbye before I headed home. When I got home I went up to my room to work on homework. I completed my homework  almost 15 minutes  before the dinner bell rang. I headed downstairs and sat down at the table. I went on my phone and waited for the dinner bell. After dinner I went to bed as usual. I fell asleep thinking about Jason and what we are going to do about the war.

—————Next Morning——————
My alarm went off as I got up. I started my day as I usually do and headed downstairs. I sat down and the breakfast bell rang. As everyone started eating I was nervous about eating but I decided to anyways. After eating I felt the throw up creep up my throat again. My father noticed I left my phone upstairs and I realized at that second too. I went upstairs to my room and threw up in my bathroom toilet. I washed my face and grabbed my phone before heading down. I went to school and when I got there I went to my first class. I went through the day still feeling drained of energy. I thought it was just PMS so I didnt think much into it. When Bio finally came I went to class. I saw Jason and sat beside him. I saw he kept staring at me for a second before looking back at the board through the corner of my eye as the teacher instructed us. He seemed to be day dreaming about me or something. We worked on our lab as he kept looking at me every now and then. After class we headed to a park and hung out for a little bit while we worked on Biology. We talked about the human inheritance lab as he filled me on what I missed. He told me what the teacher said when she first instructed them on how to do the lab. We laughed partially awkwardly as he told me the first trimester symptoms she listed out as a scare tactic. The symptoms he mentioned they were familiar to me. I realised something as I thought...............
those are the exact symptoms I have been experiencing. Oh gosh, I hoped I am not pregnant. I felt his eyes on me "If we were to have a baby." I looked up at him "let's not put it like that for the human inheritance lab. Let's not talk about kids until we graduate." my mind became preoccupied. I got closer to him and put my hand on his nether regions "  you can knock me up as many time you wish. " he blushed. He cleared his throat " okay. Please remove your hand. We dont have time to tonight." I blushed and moved a few feet back. He told me what we needed to do for the human inheritance lab as we started to work on it. He flipped a penny and it said tails. He wrote a lowercase 'b'  for his and I flipped the coin. I got tails too so I did the same thing he did. We took turns as we worked on the lab. We completed the lab as it was already time to head home. We left the park and headed to our packs. We parted ways and said our goodbyes when we reached his pack. I headed home and when I got home I checked the time '6:30'. The dinner bell rang and I say down, dropped my stuff by my chair. After dinner I picked up my stuff and headed to bed. I laid down on my bed after getting ready for bed. I fell asleep as I thought of one word, pregnancy.