So uh, Im screwed tomorrow cuz I drew Silkie

Yeah, I need to get up early tomorrow and it's nearing 1 wOot.

I was bUsy oKay

Drawing a weirdo

A bean weirdo.

Here's Silkie! Did I mention she's Mothra-esk? Yeah? She's Mothra-esk

Coloring coulda been better, I was kinda just winging it so yeah, tho that peach color of her 'blanket' was in the dream so I tried to keep that a theme, but also loud colors are distracting and usually mean poisonous, so, natural defense system yAh!

(I have literally no idea what I'm doing.)

(Did I mention it's 1 in the morning and I need to get up in 5 hours?)

(Did I also mention I like... really wanna write this now?) (except with Red Hood Jason finding and freeing them cuz these two power beans need to be protected and they would 100% protecc Jason and they'd be BA and it would be awesome)

(Maybe I just need friends?? Am I lonely?? Is Flash Thompson gunna be green goblin for the sinister six movie?? Is Moana really Maui's daughter?? Is El really the flip side of the Demigorgon?? WHEN WILL THE NEXT MINECRAFT THEROY COME OUT??)

(You must pardon me, besides drawing Silkie I've been binging Film Theorists) (give it a shot they're actually all really dark but super cool) (it'll definitely ruin your childhood) (But holy nuggets it's also really funny)

(I need to turn my brain off now)

(Goodbye)