Quarantine Doodles + Special Notice

So I'm home now YAAYYYYY! Quarantine! Quarantine! Quarantiiiiinnneeee!!

(Also realized this is the 50th part, lol longest book)

And now I have to entertain myself between online college stuff (not much a difference from normal, most of my classes were mostly online anyway).

Which is very easy.

First things first, meme;

My mom had a jar of pickles on the counter and I was just existing in the kitchen eating brownies out of the pan and saw it and hAD to do it

My mom had a jar of pickles on the counter and I was just existing in the kitchen eating brownies out of the pan and saw it and hAD to do it. So I did it. Hehehehehe

So I'm still going strong with FlashDemon, this time I wanted to do a digital close up on his eye(s) also I realize I keep swapping which ones the big one

So I'm still going strong with FlashDemon, this time I wanted to do a digital close up on his eye(s) also I realize I keep swapping which ones the big one. In the original I think the front one was the biggest and it kinda just slowly became the back one so whoops. Looking back on it I think I like the small one in the back more but this was pretty much already done so eh.

But yeah! Texture! And holy nuggets his eyes were actually super hard to color they blend in almost too much but he neEeds the dark maroon color so I splashed in some orange.

Anyway!

So I actually made Talon!Dick art, I've been wanting to do so for some time now but never really found the right pose, suit, or age when there's so many options. This time I just kinda did it regardless, this is Season 1 YJ Dick age, aka 13, AND IM NOT THAT COOL THIS BODY WAS 100% TRACED FROM A PHOTO DON GIVE ME CREDIT FOR IT. But I did do pretty much everything else, face and hair and coloring. SO HERE YA GO (also he don have any feet or hands cuz I said so)

His hair was legit sO FRIGGIN HARD he turned into Jason a lot more than I care to admit and even Tim a few times

His hair was legit sO FRIGGIN HARD he turned into Jason a lot more than I care to admit and even Tim a few times. But I love what I did with the shading so I saved a pic of just the suit without the gold and gear.

I was just really pleased with the lighting I did and Ngl it's very pleasing to the eye so I figured you guys wouldn't say no to seeing it either so yeah

Yeah I would honestly draw Talon!Dick a LOT more if I actually knew how to draw people without needing to trace anything.

Quick mini rant here, my mom thinks my generation has problems with instant gratification and I'm just ????????? I cant speak for my entire generation and I generally would agree with her, but this is in the context of me in college wanting to actually learn something from my art classes. I'm looking for a career in art, I'm completely self-taught cuz no one will teach me what I want/need (I'm legit just jumping hoops here in college and it's very frustrating) so sorry for being pro-active with my own education/career? Also art itself is the exact opposite of instant gratification, it's prolonged disappointment.

Seriously the whole idea of 'instant gratification is bad' is so twisted, cuz like?? Okay??? I understand how the compulsive need to be accepted and validated by the Internet is bad and that's rife within my generation but like??? In a educational setting??? Do you want me to suffer and learn nothing?? Gotcha, so no persuing dreams or wanting happiness for any length of time. Thanks mom, A friggin + advice for your 18 year old in college.

Smh

ANYWAY

I actually did do some art for that thing in the last chapter, idk what even to call it, but I barely have a body and didn't want to wait to share Talon!Dick and memes so I went ahead and posted this.

READERS; BIG NEWS.

So, I know not a whole lot of my readers actually take a look at my art so this is special for you guys who do.

I'm almost 100 followers away from 1K and I don't usually acknowledge my follower count because I just don't like to (it feels boastful and selfish). BUT, 1K is special and warrants some form of celebration, and the only way I can do that and not have it weigh on my conscious is to give my services to my fans.

So I'm telling you guys here and now that when I hit 900 followers I'm going to post an announcement to all my followers. This is (roughly) what it's going to say.

I want to do something for you guys and I'm giving you options of what you can ask me to do. A- Update a specific story (including kinda dead AMOC) B- Post a new story (I have about 3-4 in the works high on their way to being published) (I can give you options of what those would be) C- Write something YOU GUYS prompt, story, one-shot, whatever it may be (including Bliz-verse crossovers). Or D- Ask me to draw something (fanart, characters, stuff like that)

So yeah, I may have achieved something but it's YOU GUYS I'm celebrating because thinking I did anything to find cool people like you is just preposterous. BUT THERE IS AN OPTION E.

Option E is literally anything you guys want. Literally anything within online reason. (Except for smut, I cant/won't write smut)

I know there's a lot of you so I'm only going to be doing one of the A-D options, option E is bit more loose so I'll just have to wait and see how that works out.

So special thing for you readers here, you can submit your options early, or at least have time to think about them. I'm doing this now cuz I'll post whatever it is by the 1,000 mark, that gives me 100 followers time to do whatever it is that's requested. I think it's reasonable, followers come in waves for me and it's generally about 5 a week. That may seem like a long time but I also don't know what I'm doing during that time so it'll give me time to go through the entire creative process for doing it.

So yeah, feed me your ideas! AND STAY SAFE, WASH YOUR HANDS, AND STAY INTROVERTED WEIRD INTERNET HOOMANS!