TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY

Mike was talking to Tom over vidcom about the situation in Saudi Arabia. "What did you find out from Sonya?"

"She refuses to talk. But we found most of the evidence in her car. We're still searching to see if we can find more evidence. But we're keeping it safe for now."

"Find what you can. If you're right about her I'll send through a letter for her immediately dismissal."

"I'll let you know."

**********

The girl Bianca rescued along with the other human trafficking victims was seated at the table in the ward room when Mike stepped inside and closed the door behind him and held his hand out to her. "I'm Admiral Mike Slattery. I believe we briefly met in the helo bay. You are?"

"Angelina Warren."

He noticed she was somewhat nervous of him and aloof. "I see officer Grace got you something decent to wear at least." She bowed her head trying to avoid eye contact with Mike. Trying to break the ice a little Mike walked over to the coffee maker and made himself a cup of coffee. "Would you like a cup of coffee? I have tea too. And if you don't want that you can have a glass of juice. I can give you a soda too."

"No thanks."

Mike sat down adjacent from her with some documents he put down on the desk in front of him before taking a sip of coffee. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

She kept her arms together in a protective manner. Mike could read her body language like a book. For a moment he felt sorry for her. "Look, I know you don't trust me, but I am on your side. Before I joined the navy I used to be a homicide detective. And I've dealt with crime victims too. Women who have been violated and abused. You can talk to me."

"Where's officer Grace?"

"She's off duty. But I can call her for you if you want me to."

"It's okay..." She looked at Mike and started tearing up. "The things they did to me. And to the others...I feel so humiliated and...dirty and...like I am never going to get it off me. And embarrassed. Ashamed."

"I'm so sorry. You're safe now. We' are going to get you and the other's home soon. And then you can go on with your life."

"How? I just wanna die," the girl said and sobbed.

"Do you want someone to talk to?"

"My life is over Mr. Slattery. I will never forget what they did to me. It will haunt me forever."

Mike pondered for a while and then looked at her feeling defeated for her sake. He gave a faint smirk and then got up from the table again. "I will leave you to be and think about it. If you want to talk I will be on the bridge or in my quarters."

**********

Jolene was on her way out from the office on her way home when she passed Tom's office. She stopped by his office to peak inside for a brief moment. "Good evening Mr. President."

Tom looked up at her and gave a faint smile. "Are you heading straight home?"

"I thought I might stop by the hospital to go and see Julia and go home from there."

"Send her and Connor my regards if you see him. Oh and Mike will be home soon."

Jolene smiled. "I know. I talked to him half an hour ago."

"See you tomorrow then."

"See you tomorrow Mr. President." Jolene continued outside to the staff parking in the parking garage and walked over to her Volkswagen sedan that was parked near the elevators. She was about to unlock the car with the remote in her hand when two masked men overwhelmed her and pulled her into an unlicensed van before they raced off. A few blocks further it turned into an alleyway and approached a Limousine that was backed up inside. The van came to a halt where they took Jolene out of the van and forcefully guided her towards the parked Limousine. "What's going on? Where are you taking me."