Chapter 2: Meant To Be....part 1

Author's Note! Sorry I haven't updated for a while here. I was sort of busy now, and so I couldn't really have the time to plan all my stories out. But I will publish what I have for this chapter since you all want to see what happens.

Enjoy! :)

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver takes Juvia outside on the balcony, and stares off into the sky.

...

'What will Silver-Sama ask Juvia?!'

...

"Excuse me for saying this Silver-Sama, but may I say that you look so much like Gray-Sama"

"Huh? Oh yeah I get that a lot."

...

"So Juvia you and my boy have been dating for what? A month?", Silver guessed.

Juvia shock her head.

"No actually it's only been 7 days, 2 hours, and 45 minutes since the day Gray-Sama became my boyfriend",Juvia explained.

Silver looked at Juvia with shock in his eyes.

"Really?! I could've sworn that you two been together longer", Silver shouted in surprised ignoring the fact that she knew too well how long they dated.

"No Silver-Sama, me and Gray-Sama were only friends back then. Though we did had crushes on each other back then", Juvia blushed as she continued.

...

"Juvia...Do you love my son?"

...

"Yes, of course Silver-Sama....Gray-Sama is my hero...He risked his life for me....He cares for me....He loves me...", Juvia whispers as she looked at the shining stars.

"Do you believe it when he tells you that he loves you?"

...

"Well the funny thing is that Gray-Sama rarely says it....", Juvia smiled.

"WHAT! HOW DARE HE! LOOK AT YOU YOUR AMAZING, AND HE RARELY SAYS IT!", Silver rages over Juvia making her scared.

"-But that is only because Gray-Sama is very um- blunt with showing his love....Hey Silver-Sama, how was Gray-Sama when he was younger?", Juvia asked blushing.

...

"Gray was a very good kid. He stood by our side like he wanted to protect us for the rest of his life... He was even very shy at times, but other than that he was very grumpy and moody when he was annoyed, or was around Lyon. They actually never changed because those two ever since childhood had been the pain in my ass", Silver laughed.

"I can imagine -_-"

Silver continued to laugh out loud.

"Juvia I like you. You got style", Silver pulls up a thumb at Juvia.

Juvia stared into Silver's eyes, and nodded with pride.

"Juvia there is something I want you to do for me."

...

"Sure, what is it?"

...

"Take care of Gray for me?..."

...

"What do you mean?"

Silver looks back at the stars, and back at Juvia.