Chapter 2: Meant To Be Part 2

Author's Note~

-CONTAINS SPOILERS-

Just yesterday was the start of a great sadness in the Gruvia fandom. Sadly in the new released chapter of Fairy Tail, our beloved Juvia has sacrificed her life to save the one she loves, known as Gray Fullbuster. Surely she will be missed by us all. For, Juvia was like a rain of sunshine that really grew into a beautiful being at the end.... 

In my opinion I think if we all really want her back into our lives then we should email Hiro Mashima and beg him to figure out a way for her to become alive once more. It may already happen considering that both Gray and Gajeel was dead at one point, however, this is just in case if he does not bring her back.

Without Juvia, Gray wouldn't become the man he is today. Without Juvia, there wouldn't be no Gruvia Fandom. Without Juvia, I wouldn't be the person I am today...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I performed my song, and the cheering sort of died down me and Gray sneaked out on the baloney. The moon shined brightly, as the stars surrounded it with bright gleaming lights.  

"Wow it's beautiful, Gray-Sama", Juvia claimed as she stared at the stars above the two.

"Yeah, you are", Gray remarked, staring straight at Juvia's pale but plumb face.

"Hm?"

Gray freaked out, "T-The sky is I mean"

"Oh...Yeah...", Juvia looked the other way.

The two both blushed with the silence between them both. Then Gray decides to break the silence.

"Hey Juvia? Remember when me and Lyon sang to you that one day?"

Juvia giggled, "How could I forget? You were amazing."

Gray grabbed Juvia's hands and stared deep into her eyes with passion.

"You really think so, Juvia?"

"W-Well y-yeah. I think your voice is beautiful. I'm actually surprised why you haven't asked to join Fairy Tail with me," Juvia blushed even harder looking down at their hands as they continue to hold one another.

"Oh yeah..." Gray walked away and leaned against the patio door, "There's a complicated reason for that"

Juvia raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

Gray sighed, "Juvia....I love singing too just as much as you do...But...I don't think that becoming famous with satisfy my dreams."

"Your dreams?"

"Yeah, I have plenty of them...."

Juvia walked closer to Gray and sat on a bench next to him.

"What are these dreams?"

Gray turned his head to hide his wildly blushing face.

"I...Want to become a model....I want to finish my education fully...I want a house....I want....Well...."

"Yeah?"

Gray sat next to Juvia and held her hand again while blushing, "I want a wife and kids"

Juvia's eyes widened as she blushed even worse than before. Gray tried to be straight forward with this and so he tried his best not to blush as well.