Tour Love : Who Else But Us Tour ?

DIGGY

Friday, August 1st

"I'm so excited!!!" My girlfriend squealed. Y/n...my fine ass girlfriend. Damn! Ion even know what to say.. She's just.....DAMN! She's excited because my home boy Trevor & I are about to go in our promotional tour in a few days. Who Else But Us Tour, that's what we're calling it. It's gonna go on all month long, I'm excited myself. This could be fun. "Yeah?" I asked her, smirking as she walked around my bedroom in just her panties. She does that shit a lot, she knows what she be doing. Y/n giggled. "Yes! Cause every time you go on tour, you leave me here lonely and horny as fuck." I chuckled as she walked up to me, sitting in my lap. "Now this way, you ain't gon check no fuckin bitch out. Cause if you do, I'ma beat her ass then set yo ass on fire!" "Now you know I wouldn't do that.." I licked my lips, looking her up & down. "Hmm.." She got up. "No no no no no.." I stopped her. "C'mere!" I pulled her back into my lap, sliding her down to my dick that was standing straight up in my pants. "Horny boy!" Y/n smirked. "Says the one that's soaked." I reach down her panties, softly massaging her clit. "Mm..." She moaned. "Don't tease me!" I got slower. "Babyyyyyy!!" I chuckled & shoved two fingers inside. She gasped.

A little later

"I swear I hate when you do that shit!" Y/n moaned as she rode me. "Are we forgettin who on top?" I grunted. "Shit [your first initial].." "Yesss!! Yeesssss!!" She gasped. Aw hell nah! I flipped her over. "Baby, what're y--" "Don't cum until I tell you too!" I stroked hard into her. "Babeeee.." She moaned. "You know I can't when you this!" "Fuck'd I just say!?" I barked. "Ahh!!" She cried out. She's too damn easy! A few hard strokes later, I felt myself about to nut. DAMNIT! "Alright babe.." I pulled out as we both came. I collapsed beside her & she cuddled up against me. "Asshole!" She moaned out, trying to catch her breath. I chuckled. "I know babygirl, you ain't gotta tell me.." I smirked. "Fuck. You." "Oh you want some more?" I rose my eyebrow. "Fuck off jackass!" I laughed. "Just remember who got that shit in lock!!" "You do daddy." I kissed her.

A few days later ; August 3rd

"You ready babygirl?" I said, grabbing our bags. "Yes daddy.." "Let's go then." She walked up to me, kissed me & walked downstairs. "You be safe now!" Mom told us. "Yes ma'am.." "And keep ya hands to yourselves." "No promises.." I chuckled. "Bye ma.." I kissed her head & we left. How is that shit possible? We been fuckin since we were sixteen, how you expect us to stop? But it's whateva. I'll keep my dick in my pants, if Y/n keep her mouth to herself. Haha yeah right..

In the limo on the way to the airport, I was on the phone with Trevor....he's suppose to meet us at the airport. Then Y/n started fucking with me, feeling on me, kissing on my neck, then she tried to stick her hand down my pants until I stopped her. "Girl, chill out! I'll call you back man." "Iight dawg.." I hung up & looked at Y/n. She was looking at me with her puppy dog eyes. "Can you not try to seduce me while Perry's in here with us?" I gestured over at him. "Whatever.." She pouted & looked out the window. I started feeling up her skirt & kissed on her neck. "Come on babygirl, don't be like that.." "I'd advise you leave me alone, cause I'm extra fuckin horny right now.." She shoved me away. I pulled her into my lap. "Mm.." I rose my eyebrow at her. "We needa hurry up and get in this airport so I can fuck yo ass on this damn flight!" She giggled. "Daddy, you're so bad.." I smirked. She ain't know??