Lost in his smell.

When sunbeam was about to say yes to Somchai. A soft but firm voice said let him go with his friends we need to talk. They both turn around to the direction of The voice and saw a tall handsome caramel Skinned man with light brown hair and green eyes. Sunbeam was just  amazed with this mans beauty. This man had a jawline that could cut somebody a narrow nose, sweet luscious lips, and a fit body on what Sunbeam can tell through his shirt. Sweet cheeks! Said the man to Sunbeam. " With a smile on his face."

Are you talking to me?! Asked Sunbeam. "All confused." Yes I'm talking to you can I give me a minute with your friend here?! Yes sure I have to go home anyways. Somchai grabs Sunbeam's arm and said here put your number on my phone and Sunbeam did what he asked and gave them back the phone and left. Then Somchai turns around and faces the man and says what do you want from me.

What I can't say hi to an old friend?! You are no friend of mine Kai! We used to be friends what happened to us? You know what happened you decided on a different path of life. Just because I wanted to be a businessman does not mean I'm a bad guy. It depends on what kind of business you're in that tells people who you really are doesn't it kai?! Fine! fine! I did not come here to argue with you I'm here to ask for a favor.

What is it? Asked Somchai. I need you to look after someone for me. She is going to enroll in your schoo. I want you to keep an eye on her for me can you do that? Who is she?! She's a daughter of a friend who's in danger. Somchai! I wouldn't come to you if it wasn't serious. Fine! What choice do I have! Thank you! I owe you one brother! I'm not you're brother! Ok! Ok! Said Kai. "While raising his hands high"

By the way Somchai who was the sweet cheeks you were talking to? Don't worry about it! Said Somchai. "With frustration in his voice". I was just asking. You shouldn't let a guy like that go you never know someone can snatch him off your hands. Said kai. "With a smirk on his face." Oh yeah! One more thing! What now!! Said Somchai " all angry" Her name is Lawana. I'll drop her off at your house in the morning. Fine! Oh yeah! Tell sweet cheeks I'll be seeing him again soon....

On that night Sunbeam was in bed thinking who was that guy Somchai was talking to and what was the thing he wanted.. he was so much in his thoughts that didn't realize his phone was vibrating.. soon as he turned his head to the left he saw a missing call on his phone. Huh? Who called me at this time? The phone rings again. "Hesitating Sunbeam answers the phone". Swadi krab (hello in Thai) Swadi Sunbeam it's Somchai.

Not knowing what to says Sunbeam stays quiet

Not knowing what to says Sunbeam stays quiet. I know you can hear me. Said Somchai. I need to see you send me your address. It's too late I can't go out. Said
Sunbeam."with a hesitant stuttle" I'm asking nicely Sunbeam! Okay fine! I'll send it now. Good boy! I'll be waiting for the address. Ok! Sending now. Okay I have received it. I'll be there in 45 minutes.

Sunbeam took advantage of those 45 minutes and got into the shower he made sure he smelled nice and fresh. But he thought to himself why am I doing this it's not like he likes me anyway. While brushing his hair. What should I wear?! Nothing to fancy something simple. " He thought to himself." He rushed to get his favorite body spray. It had a very sweet sent to it. He found some very comfortable clothes but also stylish. 45 minutes has passed and Sunbeam is getting nervous. His cell phone rings and it's Somchai. Swadi krab (hello in Thai) I am outside in a black car come out. He looks out of the window and sees a black Lamborghini.